Chapter 31

Taylor's POV

"Umm..." I said nervously as Adam quickly put me down.

"Well, you know..." Adam tried to say.

"Of course I know. I'm sorry, I should've called."

"No, no, Mom, it's okay," I said quickly to avoid her from getting the wrong idea.

"I just came here to grab my coat from yesterday,"

"Oh, Mom. You should've called me. We could've returned it to you earlier,"

By then I could see Adam's face getting paler and paler.

I rubbed his back soothingly, and he relaxed a little bit.

"I see that you're all fine now," Mom said, referring to Adam.

He cleared his throat. Another nervous habit of his. "Uh... Yeah,"

"Chill, Adam! I don't bite!"

"Stoooopppp," I whined. "Using that word doesn't make you cool, Mom,"

She laughed. "Alrighty then. I'm just gonna go. Have fun, kids. Use protection!" She went out of the house.

"We will!" Adam whisper-shouted.

I laughed. "Should we continue?"

He just nodded and led me to the bedroom.
-
A few days later, it was my turn to get sick.

I kept throwing up and I knew I missed my period- wait.

Hold on, what if I'm pregnant? No. No, no, no. This seriously can't be good. How is Adam gonna react? I know he's going to be happy, but who knows? That guy changes his mind a lot.

Dammit. What do I do?

Adam was in the studio with the guys (after literally arguing with me that morning for about 45 minutes, saying that he should just stay home and take care of me), and he was probably having so much fun.

I didn't want to ruin his day. Heck, I didn't want to ruin his life. He had a career and so did I.

I absentmindedly bit my lip nervously. I could hide this. Of course I could. I mean, I could wear sweaters and stuff...

Right. Didn't think about the end of the pregnancy if I was even pregnant.

How am I supposed to say this to Adam?

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing through all the ringing in my ears.

"Hey, Tay!" A very cheerful voice rang from the other line.

"Hi,"

"What's wrong?" Karlie asked, concerned.

"Could you come over? Please?"

"Yeah. Of course. I'll be there in five," she replied. "See you, love you,"

"Love you, too," (DONT YOU DARE SAY KAYLOR I SWEAR 😂😂) I replied, hanging up.

Please be a false alarm or whatever it's called. Please. I don't want o be pregnant. Not right now. Adam and I used protection, so I shouldn't be pregnant, right?