Epilogue: Mine Pt. 1

Taylor's POV

I had been waiting for this day for ages. Ever since Adam proposed to me that night, I just couldn't stop waiting for this day to come. Well, except for when I was under that dumb hypnosis the kidnappers put me in.

March 6, 2018 - the day we were getting married after three years of going through our ups and downs. Which was tomorrow, I might add.

Karlie was laying on the couch in our house. As in Adam and I's. We bought this house just a few months ago.

Meredith was casually lying on the spot beside Karlie while Olivia was on my lap.

"Excited?" Karlie asked, breaking the silence.

"Very," I replied, grinning.

"You should be," she said, popping a popcorn in her mouth as we watched our fourth Tom Hiddleston movie.

Tom had become a really good friend of ours, and he was even Adam's best man for tomorrow.

"Hello, hello!" Cara greeted cheerfully from the front door.

"Hey, Cara!" Karlie and I greeted back in unison, before looking at each other and laughing lightly.

"What are you guys watching?" Cara asked, leaning her elbows on the back rest of the couch, her eyes trained on the TV in from of us.

"Guess," I said.

"I don't know... Oh, wait! That's Tom!" Cara exclaimed, pointing at the TV.

"Uh huh. With a handsome face like that, who wouldn't know it's Tom?" Karlie asked.

"Ooh. Someone has a crush," Cara said, giving Karlie her infamous smirk.

Karlie blushed, and I laughed slightly.

"Things are all good, yeah?" Cara asked, casually taking a seat on the couch, just after Karlie has sat up to make space for her.

"Uh huh," I said. I couldn't help but smile. Things were going really great lately. From planning the wedding, to searching the outfits, it was all good. In fact, Adam and I had never been this happy before.

The ring of the doorbell was enough to make our heads turn toward the direction of the door.

"Abi!" we all exclaimed, hugging the redhead entering the house.

"Hey guys!" she greeted back with the same amount of cheerfulness.
-
The whole day, we basically just chilled at the house, with the other girls (Lily, Lena, and Selena) coming in just a few minutes after Abigail.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Selena asked, petting Dibbles.

"Ugh, I don't know," Karlie almost whined, getting the DVD out of the player.

"We could bother Adam and the boys," Lily said suggestively, raising her eyebrows slightly.

"I can't meet Adam the day before we get married, remember?" I remained her.

"Right," she said. "Let's..." she trailed off, deep in thought.

"Let's go out!" Karlie said all of a sudden, making Cara gasp and Selena jump slightly.

"Could you be more quiet?" Selena asked.

"Of course. Sorry 'bout that," Karlie said sheepishly.

Adam's POV

Charlie, Burns, and I were setting up the tents (our beloved friend, Charlie, invited us to a sleeping-in-a-tent-for-the-night-before-marriage party) outside Charlie's house when my phone suddenly rang.

"Hey, Tay!" I greeted cheerfully. Gosh, not seeing her for a whole day had been killing me inside.

"You really think I would let Taylor talk to you?" Selena asked, and I could just hear her rolling her eyes.

"Uh.. yeah. I thought you guys would be kind enough to let me talk to her," I said, fake sarcasm thick in my voice.

"Well, we're only calling you because Taylor wants to know how you guys are doing," Selena said.

"Aww, my baby. Always caring for others," I purposefully spoke to the phone, trying to make Selena feel bad about not having a boyfriend.

"Stop it, Adam," she said with a slight serious tone.

"Alright, alright," I laughed. "Sorry," I said. "Anyways, we're okay," I replied to her question.

"Taylor, they're okay!" I heard Selena shout.

"Great! Tell Adam I miss him!" I heard Taylor's angelic voice say.

"Tell him yourself," Selena said, and I heard the phone being passed over to Taylor.

"Adam?" she called, her angelic voice lingering in my ears for a while. It had been a few hours since I heard it, and it was already driving me nuts.

"Hey," I greeted back as I felt a smile creeping up on my face. "I miss you," I spoke to the phone.

"God, you're disgusting!" I heard Selena exclaim from the other side of the line.

I chuckled while Taylor laughed. "What so wrong with missing your fiancée?" I joked.

"It's kind of cute, don't you think?" Taylor asked her.

"Ugh, you guys are making me sick," Selena said, probably talking near the phone on purpose so that I could hear.

"Thanks. It's an honor," I said, laughing lightly.

"I miss you, too," Taylor said, suddenly serious.

I smiled to myself as the guys whistled behind me, patting me a little bit too hardly on the back.

"I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle. You'll look perfect," I said, daydreaming about Taylor in her dress and how the night would proceed with me taking it off.

"I can't wait to see you in your tux," she said in a teasing manner. "Imagine what we could be doing if it was off," she said, and I could practically hear her smirking.

"Taylor," I said. "Please don't do this to me. You know how I feel when you say those naughty words," I whispered into the phone, walking towards the kitchen so that the guys, who were currently playing some kind of board game on the coffee table, wouldn't be able to hear me.

"Of course I do. Anyway, I have to go. Selena's going to kill me if she knows I that I haven't hung up yet," she said with a laugh.

"Go, my love. For your own good," I replied dramatically, as if we were going to leave each other forever.

She laughed. God, her laugh. "Alright, see you tomorrow," she said,"I love you."

"I love you, too," I replied, before she hung up.

"Damn, Addie, could you please help me find a woman like yours?" Charlie asked, and I knew he heard the whole thing.

"Don't call me that.  And no, I'm afraid I cannot help you, Charlie. You see, she's one of a kind."
------------------------------
Hey guys! I FINALLY UPDATED!

And RandomGirl1989 , write the whole part cause I beat you to publishing this part lmao.

So I really hope you liked this chapter; I know it's been a long time since I updated, and I just hope that people are still reading this and I'm sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading!
Bye!
DBSF!