Chapter 15

Taylor's POV
Recap: Then, we arrived at the hotel.
~ (WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS SEXUAL OR MATURE CONTENTS! IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOURE UNDERAGE, PLEASE SKIP THIS PART. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT FINISHES.)
Adam lead me to our hotel room quickly, and as soon as we were in our room, he was eagerly already taking off his shoes.

"What's with the rush, big boy?" I teased, smirking. He rolled his eyes with a smile as a reply.

"Kiss me," he pleaded, and he didn't even need to say it twice.

I smacked my lips into his and out. He forcefully pushed his tongue into mine and we started fighting for dominance, which, Adam obviously won.

He tilted his head a bit to deepen the passionate kiss as I moaned slightly into his mouth. His lips tasted like, I don't really know how I can put in words, but it tasted absolutely satisfying.

Unable to keep this any longer, I pulled off and started unbuttoning his shirt with my trembling hands. He groaned and rubbed circles on my waist. Once I was done with his shirt, he easily stripped me off my clothes in a flash. I didn't even wonder how he could do that, all I needed now was to feel connected to my fiancé once more.

Adam forced his lips on mine again, but this time, the kiss was filled with sear fiery lust, I kissed back as forcefully as he did. I then reached for his pants, feeling a familiar hard bump on it, he groaned huskily and skillfully unclasps my bra. I undid the button of his jeans, hearing him sigh as I release his length from his tight pants, also from his boxers not long after that. He didn't hesitate to kick off both of them as soon as they dropped to his ankles.

"Adam~" I moaned into his mouth as he gently grabbed my breasts. He suddenly grabbed my thighs, abruptly pushing me to the wall, still not breaking the kiss. He released my thighs slowly, leaving me to wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck to keep me up from falling.

Adam finally released my red swollen lips, with a long thin string of saliva connecting our lips. He swiftly latched his lips on the nape of my neck, sucking and licking it furiously, occasionally biting too. I let open mouthed moans as he squished my perked nipples under with his thumb and index finger.

"You're so hot, babe..." He whispered huskily at my ear before licking it, earning an inaudible squeak of surprise from me.

My body shuddered uncontrollably as I felt my left bud in his mouth. I let a half groan before shutting myself up, remembering that we were in a hotel for Gods Sake. He sucked and licked it just right, switching between the two once he got bored with one, it was just to much for me. My body felt hot, burning hot. I couldn't even think straight, heck, all I can think about was him!

I bit my bottom lip, muffling as much noise as I could from this point, I couldn't afford anyone in this hotel, a visitor or staff, to ever find out about this, I can't risk more rumors.

"Not moaning, huh?" He noticed and stopped what he was doing, giving me one of his devilish smirk as he stared into my soul. I whimpered at the loss of pleasure and stared at him with pleading eyes, a stare full of need and want.

Being the little brat he was, he teasingly ground his hips against my still clothed womanhood, earning a muffled groan.

He grinds again, wanting to hear me moan for him, but to his disappointment, I didn't.