Chapter 14

Christmas 2015
Adam's POV

I watched as Taylor got ready for the date we were about to have. She was doing these make up things where she could've poked her eye with the pen thing, but she didn't because she was just so good at it.

I smiled to myself, fastening my tie blindly, as my eyes were still glued to my beautiful fiancée. God, she's so beautiful.

Taylor started putting on mascara on her eyelashes to make her look 'amazingly fabulous', as Karlie said. I didn't know how someone could be so graceful while doing such things. I would probably just make myself blind by stabbing my eye while doing that.

A few minutes passed, and I was still looking at her. You don't get tired of looking at her (the TFIOS feels omg I wanna cry). She was finishing her make up with something pink. Was it blush?

I walked up to her in front of the mirror in the bathroom. "You look gorgeous," I whispered in her ear, smiling as I pecked the back of her ear gently. I could just feel her tense up.

"Thanks," she said, blushing. I never knew how her cheeks could be such a cute shade of red.

"You ready to go, babe?" I asked, my arms trailing down and resting on her waist.

"Of course not. I haven't even put on my dress, yet," she giggled, pecking me on the lips.

"You could just wear this and look absolutely stunning," I said. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt which used to be mine but I gave it to her since she kept borrowing it and shorts.

"Oh shut up," she said, shutting me up with another kiss.

We went out of the bathroom and she pulled out a red dress which she couldn't look any sexier in. I kept on imagining the time where I could take that off her and-

Shit. There's this certain thing forming between my legs. Dammit, Adam.

"Adam?" I heard my name being called. "Do you mind?" Taylor asked, pointing to her back.

"Of course not," I said, walking up to her and helping her zipping her dress up. When I was done, I couldn't help but give her bum a gentle squeeze, earning a slap on the arm.

"Stop," she said sternly. Well, actually, 'sternly'. She was more of smiling than being stern, really. "Does this look okay?" She asked.

"Are you kidding?" I said.

"Umm... no?" She said unsurely.

"That was a rhetorical question," I said. "Of course it doesn't look 'okay'. You look gorgeous," I paused, whispering in her ear,"-and sexy as fuck." (This is literally the first time i used the f word lmao. Just to get in the character better, as Calvin curses often)

"Language, Adam!" She said, scolding me like a teacher with a smile. I wouldn't call that scolding either.

"Hey! You curse, too," I said, smirking.

"Ugh," she said, rolling her eyes. "Whatever," she huffed.

"You're so cute, you know that?" I smiled at her, touching her nose with mine.