Chapter 17 part 1

Mr Roberto's brother....the other Mr Roberto hahah >>>>>>> on the side. 

***********************************************

Chapter 17

It's been three weeks since James and I started dating. We haven't done anything more sexual then what happened the night before Simon's wedding. The funny thing is, I think I'm ready. I mean I love him and the feeling of his hands over my body sends tingles down my spine. I think he senses this though. He's been a little cautious and a bit distant in that department.

I mean, I'm not forcing myself onto him or anything but we barely make out anymore and when we do he does nothing more then caress my thighs. I haven't spoken to him about it because I'd come off needy and would be too embarrassed about it.

It's also my birthday soon. It's wednesday today and on Friday it's my eighteenth. Everyone keeps reminding me that it is. Over the last few weeks Mr Roberto keeps texting me, asking me cute little silly questions. Right now I'm in Math class. Apparently my teacher wont be back at all this year so I will have Mr R the rest of the year.

Mr Roberto and I have decided not to tell him that we're going out. We did however tell his mother once she got back. She's been driving me to school. She says it's safer and less suspicious if I arrive with her then with Mr Roberto. She has a point but I miss our conversations we had in the car on the way to school. He also told her he found a heap of his half brothers and sisters. I could tell she was upset but she hid it from Mr Roberto.

-Flash back-

“You okay?” I ask her.

She gives me a fake smile and nods her head.

“Come on, you can tell me Rosa. I can see right through your mask” I say.

She sighs before looking glancing at me. We're on our way to school.

“I'm just upset. Poor James has to go through all of this at such a young age” She says. I nod my head.

“At least he knows he has people who will help him when he needs the help” I say.

She smiles and nods her head.

-End Flash book-

“Ann-Ray! Are you listening to me?” Mr R asks.

“Nope” I scowl.

I know he is James' brother but he's an asshole to me.

“Detention this afternoon” He growls.

I roll my eyes and go back to doodling on my paper.

“Stay back after class too” He growls.

I keep looking at my paper but nod my head. Once class is over he waits for everyone to leave before closing and locking the door. He turns to me with his arms crossed.

“Why do you give me so much attitude. All the other teachers says your quiet, shy and never talk. So why do you hate me?” He asks.

“Because you're an asshole to me. First impressions last sir. And the impression you gave me has stuck” I say.

“What impression is that?” He asks smirking.

“You're a dick head who's so cocky he's in love with himself” I say easily.

“That's not true! I'm not in love with myself. I may be a dick head or a cocky asshole but I'm not in love with myself. I have a fiancé thank you very much. In fact I have a nine month old son too!” He says getting annoyed.