Chapter 23

"Angel..." I hear someone whisper softly.

I moan sleepily. I can hear him chuckling softly, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Angel please wake up. I have to take you formal shopping" He whispers huskily into my ear.

I smile and roll over in his arms. Opening my eyes I kiss his nose softly. He looks me in the eyes with the same beautiful twinkle in his eyes.

"I love you Angel" He says lovingly whilst caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I blush and hug him tightly.

"I love you too" I sigh blissfully.

"Hop in the shower beautiful, I'll make you some breakfast" James says smiling at me.

I smile back and nod my head, sitting up I go to get off the bed but I'm dragged back down. I squeal and giggle as James holds me on his lap.

"Where's my kiss?" He asks.

I roll my eyes and kiss his lips briefly before hopping off his lap and heading for the shower.

"Simon and Alexis will be coming with us Angel" James yells out whilst I'm in the shower.

"What about Tommy and Kelly?" I ask.

"Do you wanna call the beautiful?" He asks.

Even though he's out the room I can't help but blush.

"Okay" I say a smiling.

I stay under the running water happily. The feeling of warm water on my skin is almost moan worthy.

I soon hear the door open. I smile and wait a while knowing what he's about to do. He moves the shower curtain slightly and steps in.

I don't turn around. I just wait for him to wrap his arms around my waist. Once he does I smile and turn my head so I can kiss him.

"I thought you were making breakfast" I say as I turn around in his arms so I'm facing him.

"I was, but then I missed you" he says softly.

I giggle softly and kiss his nose.

"You know how to make a girl feel special" I say smiling.

"Only for you my angel" He says hugging me under the shower head.

I groan as he stifles a moan.

"James, your mini me is pressing on my stomach" I say.

He smiles sheepishly.

"I can't help the way my body reacts around my sexy girlfriend" He says as he winks and kisses me passionately.

"Okay. We really gotta get moving" James sighs.

I nod my head and get out of the shower with him. He licks his lips hungrily whilst his eyes roam my body openly. I roll my eyes and walk into our room.

"I'll call Kelly and Tommy while you go make me some cereal" I say once I'm dressed.

He looks at me wide eyed and smiles. I never really take charge of a situation so he's not use to it. He moves to me and kisses my cheek.

"It's sexy when you take charge" he whispers huskily.

I blush and smile but shake my head at his flirtatious ways.

"It's cute how when I compliment you, you go all shy and quiet like you were when we first met" He says smiling.

"Go make me breaky while I call. You're too distracting" I whine.