Chapter 22

new upload

**********************************

“James” I whisper.

It's dark, we're laying in bed cuddled up together. I'm not sure if he's awake.

“Yeah Angel?” He asks.

“What are we gonna do about your father? I mean haven't actually stopped him” I ask.

James sighs and pulls me closer to him. Softly he caresses my arm.

“I'll get him. Don't you worry my Angel” He whispers before kissing my lips.

“Once you get him, What do you plan on doing?” I ask cautiously.

“As much as I would love to torture him to death...I love you too much to go to jail. I'll hand him into the police because I don't want to risk losing you. Especially since I just got you back” He says sincerely.

He's so sweet to me. I smile and kiss his cheek.

“Thank you” I thank while smiling.

“Let's go box some stuff up for our new house” He says happily. I smile and shake my head.

“There's a thirty day period you have to wait remember?” I remind him.

He pouts and slouches back.

“Fine then” He huffs. I laugh.

“Let's go to the waterfall” I suggest.

He smiles and nods his head. He gets up and pulls me up with him.

“Do you want to go to the RSPCA to get a puppy?” He asks.

I look at him curiously, he's really random when he wants to be.

“Why?” I ask.

I'm getting my swimmers on under my clothes.

“Well...think of it as a test run. If we can look after a puppy...then we know we can look after a child together” He says while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smile and blush, he's so cute sometimes.

“Okay” I say happily.

I mean, I don't plan on having a child this year but if it happens it happens. I always thought I would have a child at twenty.

“How old did you want to be when we have our first child?” He asks.

I smile and laugh a little, it's like he's inside my head sometimes.

“Twenty” I say.

He nods his head, I feel sort of bad, I know he's ready for children and I'll be making him wait until he's twenty-seven for his first child.

“Are you okay with that?” I ask him.

He smiles and kisses my forehead softly.

“Of course I am sweet heart. I'm not going to tell you to change your mind just because of my wants. Angel you are the love of my life. I would wait my whole life as long as I have you” He says sincerely. I

blush and smile. I'm about to say something when someone bangs loudly on the door.

“I'm coming” James yells out.

He walks to the door and opens it to see Axel.

“What's up?” James asks.

I walk to the door to see what's going on, James sees me and wraps an arm around me.