Chapter 1: The Arrival

"Wow." I said as I looked up at the tall building. I could not believe I was here, in London. It'd always been a dream of mine to go to London, but coming from a family that could barely provide for themselves I barely got to make it out of The States. This was only my fifth time being on a plane anyways, it was quite a journey. I walked through the large doors and walked up to the student services desk. 

"Hello how can I help you?" I could tell she didn't want to be there, and for me being on the plane for how long I didn't want to be there either. I just wanted to get my dorm room number and fall asleep. 

"Hello, I'm here from the US and I was excepted to study here for a couple semesters...." She did a bit of typing on the computer. 

"Yes, what was your name?"  

"Justine Heart." She did a bit more typing on the computer. 

"We have you in our system but we don't have any girl dorm rooms available." Great. As if my day hadn't already been tired and stressful enough. 

"Are you sure? Where am I supposed to stay than?" She went back to typing. Geez I hate the way the keyboard sounds. The keyboard sounded sticky and gross to me.  

"We have some rooms available in the boys dorms if you are alright sharing a room with a male." I never had a brother, or a sister for that matter. I guess if I am going to learn about the male mind I might as well room with one. 

"Sure, why not." More typing. Then she got up walked to a cabinet full of keys and walked back over and handed one to me. 

"Here is your room key, you will be in the West dorm building in room B-5. We will let your roommate know you're coming." 

I walked outside and felt the cold brisk fall air give me goosebumps on my neck. I walked up to a campus map to make sure I as going in the right direction. I found the building and when I walked in all of the eyes in the hallway looked up at me. My eyes immediately hit the ground and kept walking. "Damn." I heard from the whispers. I found the room and the door was open ajar. I pushed it open and walked in seeing what looked to be my roommate wearing nothing but red  

skinny jeans.