Chapter 8: The Gym

We got back to our dorm. I felt dirty, I hadn't showered since yesterday... A nice hot shower would do the trick. I went to go open the bathroom door, when Louis grabbed my other and and spun me around to be looking strait at him. We were looking into each others eyes. He took his hand and pushed my hair behind my ear. I knew where this was going. Do I let it happen, or do i stop it before it gets out of hand? Too late. Louis leans in and kisses me. Only for 3 seconds then pulls away. I didn't know if kissing my best friend was a good thing or really awkward. I immediately think of Liam. Damn it. Liam! Now what? I really liked both of them. I felt my palms sweating with anxiety. Louis realizes and his eyes get wide.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean..." I stop him.

"No, it's fine. I need to think about some things." I grab a drawstring bag from my suitcase and go out the door. I'm walking really fast now. I'm going to the pool, the only place where I can clear my head and think.

I walk in and look around for a pool sign. I spot it and keep walking. I walked past the weight lifting equipment. There weren't very many people there, but I do notice Zayn on the bench press. I also notice two girls running on treadmills that keep looking back at him and then look at each other and giggle. Zayn notices them and when they look back he gives a flirty smile and winks. This really gets them going and one almost falls off the treadmill but catches herself. I tried so hard not to laugh. Then Zayn looks over and notices me and smiles. I wave and smile back. He holds up a finger telling me 'one sec'. He finishes his set, picks up the bag next him and jogs over to me. I see jealousy in both the girls eyes and start whispering to each other.

"Justine, hey!" He says stopping next to me. "What brings you here?"

"I was just headed to the pool. My mind is jumbled all over the place."

"Oh, I see. Harry told me what happened."

"Yeah, but you don't know that when me and Louis got back to the dorm he kissed me." His eyes get wide and jaw drops.

"No way, he did not!" I nod my head. He shakes his, "Wow I can see why you would be mixed up."

"Yeah, the pool was the best place I knew I could go to clear my thoughts."

"Would you mind if I joined you? I've been here since 8:30, I could use a cooling down."

"Yeah! I could use some company." He puts a hand resting on my shoulder farthest from him. We walk into the locker rooms and get changed. I put on a one piece racing suit. I walk out and the smell of chlorine instantly fills my nostrils. Seconds later Zayn walks out and his suit looks like mine but if u chopped of from the waist up. I put my swim cap on and Zayn does the same. I guess its a rule to wear caps so hair doesn't clog up the drain. Suddenly we hear a knock coming from the windows above us. It's the two girls from the treadmills again. I look at Zayn and I laugh.

"Do you know them?" Then he chuckles.

"They are always fallowing me... I think they know my schedule or something. I come here the same time everyday, but neither of them have had the guts to come and talk to me. It's fun to mess with them though." Just then he looks back up there waves and blows a kiss to them. One falls to the ground as she pretends to catch it. The other one sees her friend and picks her up and they giggle and run away. I roll my eyes, put on my goggles, and laugh as I take a running start and dive right into the pool. It was cold, but that's how I liked it. I felt like a fish gliding under the water and dolphin kicking to keep my self going. I'm not sure how long I had been in the pool but it felt good. I was getting board of going back and forth. I got out and Zayn was waiting for me sitting in a chair on the side of the pool. I took off my cap, took a towel and dried my hair.