Chapter 7: I'm falling for you (Liam POV)

Liam POV

I woke up in the same position we were last night. She was pretty upset last night. She must have had big feelings for Louis. I just couldn't believe he got back together with Grace after the way she treated him. Let's just say Grace insulted Louis's family... it was complete rubbish.

Justine looked so peaceful, she was the kindest girl I had ever met. Who would ever want to hurt her? I'm sure Louis didn't know it would hurt her. He would never do that. Gosh, she is so cute when she sleeps. Like a baby. My baby. I wanted her to be mine, I had strong feelings for her. She's everything I ever wanted. She even liked Batman, And that's hot!

She started to move. I loosened my grip on her so she could move. She was now facing me, we were face to face. She opened her eyes slowly and she looked into my eyes. Oh those big blue eyes. They made me weak every time she looked at me. I smiled.

"Good morning sunshine." I whispered. She smiled.

"Morning." She replied. She touched my hands. They were freezing! I held both of them in mine to warm the up. She moved in close to me and leaned her head in my chest. I wrapped her in my arms. I could tell she was still hurting, it hurt me to see her this way. She deserves be loved. She also looked good in my clothes. They were big on her and that's what made it so cute. It was Sunday, I'm glad I got my work done in the library so I could spend the whole day with Justine. She started classes tomorrow so she was going to need help.

"You ready to start classes tomorrow?" I asked her, curious to what she thought about starting work at a new school, she groaned.

"What? You not ready?"

"No, I just never want to leave this spot." Neither did I. She was so warm. I had never had a girl in my arms, let alone my bed. And by the way Justine held onto me and kept me close, she had never really had anyone care for her like this either. Then I had an idea.

"Hey, let's go get some breakfast. There's a café on campus." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Okay." She said. We got up and got ready. She changed into the clothes she had worn last night, and we left. Making sure not to wake up Harry. We walk down the stairs and walk outside. It was actually pretty warm outside for 9 am. She seemed to be fine with the temperature. She was from Minnesota, they have brutal temperatures in the midwest areas. Then to my surprise she grabbed my hand. I locked fingers with hers. She looked up and smiled. I smiled back and pulled her closer.

When we got to the café, there isn't too many people there as usual. I ordered tea, she got hot cocoa and we split a large blueberry muffin. Those things are big, but obviously the only one of us that could ever eat a full one is Niall, but he usually isn't very hungry after that.. We sit down at a table and we start breaking off parts of the muffin.

"You know," she starts, "hot cocoa reminds me of home."

"Really, How so?"

"Well it gets really cold in the winter, me and my dad used to play in the snow all the time. He taught me how to ski. We would ski until we were soaking wet. Then we would run into the Chalet and drink hot cocoa until our tongues were numb. When he died, hot cocoa has always been something I can remember about him." What? Her father is dead?

"Oh I am so sorry, I didn't know he..."

"No, it's fine. Louis was at my house when I found out. When Louis moved I was really depressed and I had thought I had problems with boys, so I never loved. I thought something would happen to them if I did. Am I making any sense?"

"Yes, complete sense!" Her back story just made me fall in love with her even more. I glanced out the window and saw Louis walking towards the café. I had to talk to him to let him know what happened before he came to talk to Justine.

"Excuse me a sec." I got up and I walked up to Louis. He saw me and stopped.

"Liam! What are you doing here? Where is Justine? She never came back last night."

"Well, maybe that's because she saw you with Grace last night."

"Oh man," he said rubbing his eyes. "Is she okay? Is she upset?"

"Yeah, she was pretty upset last night. She spent the night with us."

"Man, I feel terrible. I suppose she doesn't want to talk to me does she."

"No, I think she's fine now, I'm not sure though. She will probably still love you either way. You are her best friend." We walk inside and we both sit down. Louis starts.

"Justine, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to...."

"No, it's ok," she interrupts "it would have just been nice to know you were still together then to jut keep it a secret the whole night." She doesn't sound okay....

"Justine, you know you can't be mad at me."

"Yeah? Why not?"

"Because I called it off this morning. She tried to steal from you while I was sleeping, I woke up just as she was searching through your stuff." Wow... What a turn in events. Justine looked at him with surprise. Then she leaned into hug him. Yeah I admit, that made me jealous. I just didn't show it. Then he grabs her hand and they get up. Justine walks over to me and hugs me.

"Thank you for being such a good friend." She says. Barely kisses me on the cheek and leaves with Louis. Yup it was like she tore out my heart and walked all over it. I loved Louis, he was one of my best friends. But when the girl I love calls me friend, that's when I know I have to win her over.