Chapter 34: Ted

I wake up in Louis's arms. I could smell breakfast being made upstairs, it smells like Nan's making eggs or something. Whatever it was it smelled wonderful! Then I feel Louis's grip get tighter around me as he weaves his legs in between mine. He moves his head closer to mine and kisses me on the cheek.

"Morning beautiful." He says leaving kisses on my neck.

"Morning!" I giggle. I turn around to face him and he plants a small kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Last night was brilliant." He smiles and kisses me on the lips. I enjoyed kissing Louis. I never thought it could be this incredible kissing your best friend.

"I guess we're more than just friends now." I say locking my fingers with his.

"Should we tell the family at breakfast?" He asks.

"Only if you're sure this is going to work." I reply. He leans down and kisses me longer this time.

"I've never felt so sure." He smiles. We get up and head upstairs. It smells like pancakes, and syrup.

"Well, good morning to you." Greets Jay from the kitchen. Dan, Nan, Grandad, Lottie and Fizzy greet us as well.

"Good morning." Louis and I say in unison. Then I hear the pitter patter of feet running down the stairs. There appears Daisy And Phoebe run up to me and greet me with a hug. Louis lets out a laugh and joins the group hug. I giggle and try and pull away, but it doesn't work.

"Morning girls!" I say to them.

"Morning!" They smile back.

"Come on everyone, breakfast is on the table!" Nan announces. We all sit down and Ted scratches at the front door to be let out.

"Oh Louis, I think Ted needs to pee... Will you let him out?" Jay asks. He walks over and let's him outside, then he makes his way over to the seat next to me.

"So, how did you two sleep last night? Pretty cozy?" Dan says raising his eyebrow once we all fill our plates.

"Dan!" Jay giggling and playfully slapping him on the arm.

"What? I'm only joking!"

"Actually there is something we need to tell all of you." Louis interrupts. He reaches over for my hand and locks fingers with me.

"Justine and I have decided to give this boyfriend/girlfriend thing a try." He says smiling. Then everyone else smiles.

"So you mean..." Fizzy starts.

"You two are a couple!?" Lottie finishes with a squeal.

"Yup!" I say happily.

"Well it's about time!" Announces Nan. We all laugh.

"What?" I ask Louis.

"Nothing." He chuckles and squeezes my hand. Nan just kept baking and baking batches of pancakes. She made 5 batches in 20 minutes. None of us wanted to tell her to stop and we couldn't let them go to waste, so we ate every single one of them. When we finally finish breakfast and the girls had asked if I wanted to go shopping for christmas gifts with them. Of course I said yes! Jay had to work so it would just be me and the sisters. Unfortunately I wasn't ready to drive on the streets of England yet, but Lottie can...only if there is someone 21 or older in the car. Luckily I meet the standards so we were fine.

We get to the nearest mall and we decided to all pitch in a little money each to get gifts for everyone. There was something bothering me though, I had no idea what to get Louis. I wanted to get him something special for his 21st birthday! Yeah yeah, I'm older than Lou by a few months... That doesn't matter though.