Chapter 6: Feelings

I'm actually pretty mad. No. I'm furious. I can't believe he could do this. After what he told me...I thought he might... My eyes started to tear up. I saw him start to wake up and I swiftly turned out the door and shut it quietly. I tried not to cry but I couldn't do it. I ran back upstairs and I ran into Harry and Liam's room. I wiped my tears I looked up only to see Liam there.

"Oh my... Justine, what's wrong?" I just looked up at him, I just couldn't hold back any more. I let the tears flow. I ran to Liam and buried my face in his shirt as he wrapped his arms around me. He rubbed my back to try and calm me down.

"Shh.... It's okay..." I just kept my head in his shirt.

"Hey, come here." He walked me over to the bed and sat me down. Still holding a good grip on me. "Hey, look at me." I didn't want to look at him. I didn't want him to see me this way. I guess it was too late since my tears were all over his shirt. I slowly looked up and leaned back. I still kept my head down. He lifted my chin with his hand.

"What happened?" I hear Harry come up behind us. I try and catch my breath.

"It's stupid...."

"Nonono, nothing is stupid."

"Louis is s-sleeping with Grace down stairs in our r-room. I don't what made me so mad...he... He...Just didn't tell me." I probably looked like a train wreck, but it didn't seem to bother him. I look down again and he immediately lifts up my chin again and catches my gaze.

"I know how you feel. I've been through it." He wipes my eyes with his thumb. "No more crying, you can sleep here tonight if you don't want to go back."

"Oh no, I couldn't..." Harry gets up and walks into the bathroom.

"No, really. You can sleep with me tonight. It would just upset you more to go back tonight." Then he gets up and hands me an extra pair of clothes. I look at them and notice that I never wore my own pjs since I got here. I wore Louis last night. I also haven't slept in my own bed either. I didn't really mind. I smiled at him and walked towards the bathroom and waited for Harry to get out. When he came out he looked at me and gave me a hug. I must have looked really upset. I walked in, got changed and walked out. Liam was sitting on his bed, looked at me and patted the other side of it. I walked over and laid down. He pulled the covers up over me. I was facing Harry and he winked at me, I smiled. Then he turned out his light. Liam did the same. I was still worked up and breathing heavily. I guess I couldn't calm down. Then Liam turned over and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him. To that I calmed down right away. Just when he thought I was asleep he brushed my hair back and kissed my neck. I smiled as I drifted off.