Chapter 5: Grace

He didn't answer at first, he kinda hesitated.

"Um... She's...Er... Well... We were going out for a little, kinda...but we had a bit of a falling out... I mean... I'm not really sure."

"You went out... for how long?"

"6 months...I think."

"Wow that's more than a little isn't it?"

"Well, yeah I guess... It was a big fight, but I guess now she's...uhh...."

"Ex-girlfriend?" I spit out.

"I think that's what it's come to, hasn't it?" I didn't really mean for the word to come out like that... But I felt bad.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I sit up and comfort him by rubbing his back. I could tell he was a bit down. It must have been a pretty hard breakup for him.

"You don't have to tell me what happened between you two, but I can tell it was hard. If a girl can't see what she has, then maybe she doesn't deserve you." He looks me with sullen eyes. He forced a half smile.

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe I should call it off for good. I'll go over and talk to her." He gets up and heads towards the door. "Oh you can either stay here or go over to Liam and Harry's. Zayn and Niall are most likely over there by now. It would give you a chance to get to know them a little more.... Or you could go somewhere else like the gym or library or something."

"Oh ok. Hey Louis, good luck." He turns around and gives a fake smile almost.

"Thanks." He said and shut the door behind him. I let a small smile slip from my lips. When Louis looked at me with his eyes I got a weird feeling inside. I'm proud that he's going to go stick up for himself.

I decided that I would head over and hang with the guys I guess. I would probably be hanging out with them a lot so I might as well get to know them a little better now rather than later. I noticed I was still in Louis clothes so I took a quick shower and got changed into my own clothes. I wore black Jeggings with a long purple sweater. I slipped on some shoes grabbed my phone and my key and headed upstairs. I got to the dorm, and knocked on the door. Liam answered the door and he smiled.

"Well, look who's back! Where's Lou?"

"He went to go talk to... Grace." He raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, um... Ok well, come in, come in! We're all in here, I'll try and keep Harry out of your way..." He says in a low voice.

"Oh it's fine, he doesn't bother me." He laughs.

"Ok if you say so." He opens the door and I walk inside. Liam right behind me, he stands next to me and puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Look who came to join the party!" They all look up and let out a loud deep "HEY!" I smile.

"Hey guys!" I sit myself on the couch and Harry found a space and sat next to me.

"Hey, you know if you wanted to you could get in my pants again, but this time you won't be grabbing your bra." He whispers in my ear. I felt the need to mess with him. I didn't say anything, but I did stare deeply into his eyes. I took my hand and slowly ran it up his thigh. He started to lean his head in slowly, and when his eyes were shut I shoved him off the bed. This made Niall laugh so hard he fell of his chair. This made us all laugh.

"I actually thought that worked for a second." Zayn laughed. Then Liam walked over and took Harry's spot.

"You're not going to push me off the couch are you?" He laughs