Chapter 31: The Tomlinsons

I walk into the dorm. I'm still pretty depressed about what happened just now, but I'll try and hide the fact that I'm hurting. Louis looks up from his laptop sitting on his lap and smiles at my appearance.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." I say back. He looks at me with a bit of confusion.

"Is something wrong?" He asks. Dang, he's good.

"It's just Liam. He tried to talk to me after class and I guess it's official... It's over." Louis stands up and wraps me in his arms.

"I'm sorry."

"No it's fine, I just don't feel like talking about it." There was a silence as Louis and I stand there while he rubs circles in my back.

"Hey did you hear Niall and Ashley are spending the holidays together?" I finally say breaking the silence.

"No way, shut up! Those crazy kids... What about Maria and Harry?" He asks.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were." I smile.

"Speaking of the holidays, what are your plans?" Oh gosh, I had completely forgot to make plans. I've been too wrapped up in this whole Liam mess.

"I'm not really sure... I guess I was supposed to spend it with Liam..."

"Why don't you spend it with me? In Doncaster." He cuts in. Really? Two weeks with Louis and his family that I haven't seen in how long? He looks at me questioningly. I must have had a blank stare on my face.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah sorry, would your family mind if I came unexpectedly?"

"No, not at all! My sisters would love to meet you." He announces. Sisters?! I only remember him having one sister. Lottie was only born when they moved to England.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know you had more sisters!"

"Yeah 4 of them." Four sisters? This was going to be interesting.

~~~

It's friday morning. The air is a bit brisk and I can see my breath as I exhale. We figured if we leave at around 9 we could get there in early afternoon. We were all packed up and we loaded our luggage into Louis' car. All the boys were there, including Maria, to say goodbye, except Liam.

"Why isn't Liam here?" Asked Louis.

"He's sleeping." Replies Harry. Louis and I exchange looks, then we drop it.

"Well, you crazy kids have fun." Zayn winks.

"I don't think it's us you need to worry about." Says Louis looking over at Harry and Maria as Harry leans leans down and kisses the top of Maria's head.

"Don't forget about Niall and Ashley." Announces Harry. We all laugh as Niall blushes a little.

"Come on, lads!" He yells.

"We're just playing with you, Niall." Louis looks at his watch, it's 5 minutes to 9.

"We better start heading out soon, so we can beat the traffic."

"Yeah I hear it's supposed to snow later today, the roads will get icy." Reminds Maria. We all say our goodbyes and wish everyone happy holidays. Most of them have classes today so they had to get going so they weren't late. Louis and I hop in the car and we're on our way.

"Do you think it was weird that Liam didn't come to say goodbye?" I ask.

"Well, what did you say to him when you talked on Monday?" I hadn't thought of our conversation at all. I guess I had just completely forgotten about it.