Chapter 25: Nandos

"Oh Harry, mate can I drive please?" Niall pleaded. Harry gives him a frightful look.

"Niall remember the last time I let you drive?"

"Come on! That was one time! I didn't see the police car coming out from behind the turn and there was a tree in the way."

"You were going the wrong way, on a one way!" Shouted Harry.

"Well how was I supposed to know you were supposed to go north instead of west? Please give me one more chance!" We all exchange looks with one another, some of confusion, some scared, and some of disapproval.

"Ok fine you can drive." Harry sighs pulling out his keys from his pocket. Niall smiles and rips the keys from his hands and hops in the drivers seat. Harry looks at Zayn, and Zayn shrugs.

"Don't look at me, I'm not sitting in the front with him driving." Harry looks at us worriedly, Liam puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry lad, It's your car." He says. We pile into the car, this time my head is on Louis' lap, I look up at him.

"Well hey there Lou." I say, he chuckles.

"Hello!" I could see out of the corner of my eye some jealousy in Liam's eyes, he decides it would be funny to tickle me, so he digs his fingers in my sides and I let out a squeal and accidentally elbow Louis in the stomach. He lets out a groan.

"Ow... You're stronger than I thought."

"I am so sorry Lou, are you okay?" Just then the car jerks forward and I almost fall off the seat. Luckily the boys caught me before I flew forward too far.

"Be careful!" Screams Harry.

"Sorry, sorry!" Replies Niall.

"If you wreck my car, so help me...."

"Oh calm down, It'll be fine." He drives out of the parking lot very cautiously, then guns it to get onto the road.

"Niall, slow down!" Harry yells as Niall laughs.

"Oh will you relax!" Niall protests back. They yell back and forth a bit, but then the whole car falls silent. No one wants to speak, I exchange a look with Louis and he just shrugs his shoulders. After a few minutes the car turns and Harry groans.

"You took the wrong turn." He says through his teeth.

"I know where I'm going." Spits back Niall. The car once again falls silent. I didn't like the silent so I decide to break it.

"So... Zayn, how's class for you? Workin' for that teaching degree...."

"It's going good...." Yeah the awkwardness didn't go away because there was no way to keep going with that conversation. If anything I just made it more awkward.

A couple minutes later the silence is broken again.

"Really Niall!?" Exclaims Harry, "this is why you wanted to drive?" Then they all look out the window.

"What? I'm hungry!" I was a bit confused....

"Where are we?" I ask as we pull into a parking space.

"Nandos." They answer together.

"What's Nandos?" They all gasp and stare at me, except for Louis who just laughs.

"How do you not know what Nandos is?!" Shouts Zayn. I reach up and open the door so I can get out, but they all stare at me, waiting for an answer. I get out and stand up and shrug my shoulders.