Chapter 23: Guess Who?

I had just gotten out of the shower, it's hard when you have to stand on one foot the whole time. No, my leg wasn't better, but I needed to shower, so I put this special plastic over it so it didn't get wet. I hobble out of the bathroom, when there was a knock at the door. I glance at Louis who is sleeping. I slip on a robe and underwear and answer the door. It was Harry but he didn't seem to care too much about what I was wearing.

"Hey, how's he doing?" He asks as he walks in.

"Good, he's just sleeping right now." I shut the door. He stops and just stares at the floor.

"You guys have a messy room!" He says loudly.

"Shhh! You're going to wake him." I whisper.

"Right, sorry." He lowers his voice.

"Does Liam know about what happened last night?" I ask still whispering.

"No, I'm not sure where he went last night, he didn't get back until the wee hours of the morning."

"Humph... Weird." Harry walks over and jumps on my bed. He rests his head on the frame with his hands behind his head.

"Sure... You can sit in my bed." I give him a sarcastic smile, he replies with a cheeky grin. "Would you like me to make you some tea while you rest on my bed?"

"Hey, I recall you and Liam getting pretty comfy on my bed the night we watched Batman."

"At the time I didn't even know who's bed I was sitting on."

"Mmhm." He nods. I stand there and shake my head. "Oh by the way, the rest of the lads and I are going to play laser tag later today, it's a team game. If you came with us we would have even teams." Laser tag! I haven't played that in ages! I remember Louis and I used to play with Nerf guns all the time, we got really good at it too.

"Sounds like fun! If Louis feels better when he wakes up, we'll go!"

"Oh, Lou recovers really fast. I wouldn't be too worried about him." I Laugh.

"I surprisingly don't doubt that." I look over at Lou who is snuggled up in a blanket. Harry lets out a deep sigh. I shoot him a look.

"You gunna make tea or...." He wasn't kidding.

"No..."

"Why?" He whines. "Liam never makes tea for me." I just look at him and shake my head. Then he gives me the biggest puppy dog face you could imagine. His green eyes larger and sadder and he pouts his lower lip. How could anyone withstand that face?

"Fine..." I say opening the cabinet. He smiles in satisfactory. I make the tea and hand it to him. He gives me another cheeky smile.

"Thanks love."

"Don't mention it." I smile back. I lay down on the bed by his feet. He pokes me in the side with his toe.

"This is good tea." He says.

"You can thank the tea bags." He laughs and takes another sip.

"How long do you plan on staying?" I ask.

"Until Lou wakes up... Or until Liam comes to find me. He hasn't seen you, I feel like he should have come a long time ago." He was right, why have I seen Harry more in the past 24 hours than Liam in the past 2 days? Then we hear Louis turn over. Harry chuckles.

"Morning!" Harry says cheerfully. I sit up on my elbows and look at Louis who's head is just peaking up from the blanket he was wrapped in.

"Do you make tea for everyone who comes in our dorm?" Harry and I exchange looks, he smiles and I playfully roll my eyes.