Chapter 20: (Zayn) Things Are Changing

I had just gotten out of the locker room when I saw Louis working out. Well, we wasn't really working out, he was kinda sitting on the bench press staring at his phone. He wasn't doing anything, just sitting there. I walk over to him.

"Lou, you okay?" I say slapping him on the back and shaking him a bit.

"Yeah! I just need to..." He trails off. He's not paying attention. I snap a couple times in front of his face.

"Hello? Louis?" He shakes his head and stares up at me.

"Sorry, what... What was I saying?"

"Dude, you're not yourself... You feeling okay?"

"Yeah... Maybe. I'm not sure."

"What happened? Did you bench too much again?"

"No!" He chuckles. "I...I can't tell you." Then he picks up his stuff sitting next to him. "I'll see you later Zayn." Then he walks away. Okay then. Just then I see Liam come around the corner. He notices me and gives me a head nod. I walk over and he pulls his ear buds out.

"Hey Liam, do you know what's wrong with Louis?" He scoffs.

"Who knows! That little piece of shit should just keep it to himself."

"Woah... You two fighting?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. He just knows how to get under my skin."

"Why? What happened?" He told me what happened to Justine and what Louis had said. That was shocking. It didn't sound like something Louis would say. There was defiantly something going on with him.

"Well, I'll see you later buddy, I'm going to go check in with Justine." He throws on a shirt while he walks toward the door. I sigh. I hope they work it out. This will not be fun for the rest of us if they keep going at it. Then I feel some one tap me on the shoulder. I spin around to come face to face with Rose, the girl from the time when Justine and I were here before.

"Hi Zayn." She says with a big smile.

"Hello, Rose." I say taking a step back, but she steps forward at the same time.

"I saw you working out, and you looked so hot."

"Thank you?" I question. This was a bit awkward for me.

"So, you single?" She asks running her fingers up my arm.

"Nope sorry, gotta run!" I say almost sprinting out the door. Oh it's nothing personal. I'm not ready for making a commitment right now. I have a bit of trust issues. I guess I'll go back to my dorm and just relax a bit before Niall gets back. That guy has much energy in him like a 5 year old. The air outside was getting cooler, I should've brought a sweatshirt. Maybe the weather would stay cold, instead of snow one day then melt the next.

When I walked into the dorm I saw Niall sitting on his bed with his knees tucked into his chest. What was going on with everyone today?

"Niall? What's going on, lad?"

"I can't tell you." He says still staring off into space.

"Why not? You tell me everything!"

"Justine told me not to tell anyone."

"Oh come on. You've told me things you weren't supposed to, why should this one be any different?" He looks up at me.

"You promise not to tell ANYONE?!" I hold up my right hand

"I swear." He stares at me curiously for a couple seconds to make sure I wasn't lying.

"Justine told me she had stronger feelings for Louis, like, she thinks she likes him more than just friends." I was shocked. I didn't know what to say! She's been debating this for a while and I guess she's figure out that she has feelings for both of them.

"What about Liam?"

"That's what I said, but she still loves him too but she's really confused."

"Well what is she going to do? Is she going to tell Louis?"

"No! She doesn't want to freak him out, they already decided they were just friends." We both just stare at each other.

"Wow, I can't believe you just told me all of that."

"Me either. This is crazy!" And it was, you can't disagree. I loved both of those boys like they were my brothers... I would hate to see them be torn over a girl. You know the only person I really wouldn't want to be right now is? Justine.