Chapt. 10

Karlie Chapter.

The white door to Karlie's apartment falls open to the needing kisses the friends have found themselves in. Fading light from the outside spills into her darkened apartment, briefly lighting their way inside.

Their lips are urgent. Pressed against each other as every moment they've previously shared before in the last few months has finally led to this. Kendall leads Karlie gently, and deeper inside as she expertly closes the apartment door. Now completely engulfing the unknown surrounding them.

As her finger tips linger over Karlie's toned and athletic body, she's confident. Because this is finally their moment. The one they've been waiting for, and Kendall was going to make this perfect for Karlie.

Simply because it may be the only one they'll ever have. So ever so carefully, she pushes Karlie away.

Immediately their hungry eyes scan each other's. Kendall and Karlie are already breathless, and clearly full of some unspoken desire. But Karlie's face screams confusion, she didn't understand Kendall pulling away. "What's wrong?" She asks carefully.

There's a tension filled pause as Kendall reads Karlie over once more before answering.

"I need to know you're ready. And I need to know that this has nothing to do with-"

Karlie's lips crash hard against Kendall's, cutting off her sentence. "This, is about you and I. I'm ready Kendall."

Lips connect once again as Kendall decides she's going to take control. Because despite her friends approval, she knows Karlie is nervous. She's only ever been with Taylor. So with that, she kisses Karlie in a way that she's never kissed anyone else before. Sliding her body against the older girls, swiftly removing Karlie's jacket and tossing it to the floor with her own.

Her soft hands slide onto Karlie's neck as hers grips Kendall's small hips. Kendall carefully pulls Karlie slightly down to her, making sure to deepen their kiss and gliding her tongue along Karlie's bottom lip. An entrance surely granted.

The younger girl pushes Karlie passionately into the nearest wall, entwining their hands and pulling them away along the wall. Kendall moves her mouth to kiss down Karlie's exposed neck, only to let the small moans that escaped because of it encourage her more. Adding small pulls of teeth into her neck and to her collarbone before reconnecting their lips.

Time not being wasted as Kendall now removes Karlie's shirt and bra, to completely expose her beautiful body, and now kissing back down to Karlie's chest and abdomen.

Now to her surprise, Karlie's hands move to her bottom, gripping it tightly as she pulls Kendall back up to her and directs her blindly into the bedroom. Karlie is easily lowered to the bed as Kendall partially straddles her, kissing her more and making the older girls entire body throb with need. Before either of them even know it, they're naked and exposed.

Vulnerable, tangled into Karlie's soft white bed sheets.

Kendall is remaining in control, painfully aware of how much she's wanted this since she met the older girl months ago. Her pain is acknowledged because of the constant reminder that she's only ever slept with Taylor. Making Kendall want to perform her best, and make Karlie remember. Because at some point, she feels a decision will have to be made. So she wants to make this last. She'll never admit to Karlie that she's confused about them too, and she wants Karlie to feel every sensation. To know that someone else still cares.

So she goes slow. And takes her time, not to make love, but to make it a memory.

Taking her time she makes sure to kiss every inch of Karlie's tanned skin. Each kiss a silent promise that this will be perfect, no matter how obviously eager her lips are. No piece of Karlie will be untouched, for this night her body will only be spilled with everything that's Kendall, not Taylor.