PART TWO

•"Remember: 5 months is not eternity.
2 months is not eternity.
Even if it looks that way now."
-Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals.

•Listen to your emotions...
Bitterness: shows where you need to heal, where you're still holding judgements on others and yourself.
Resentment: shows where you're living in the past and not letting the present to be as it is.
Discomfort: shows that you need to pay attention to right now and what is happening, because you're given the opportunity to change, to do something different than you typically do it.
Anger: shows where you are, what you're passionate about, what your boundaries are and what you believe needs to change about the world.
Disappointment: shows that you tried for something that you did not give in to apathy, that you still care.
Guilt: shows that you're still living life in others expectations of what you should be.
Shame: shows that you're internalizing other people's beliefs of what you should be (or who you are) and that you should reconnect with yourself.
Anxiety: shows that you need to wake up, right now, and that you need to be present, that you're stuck in the past and living in fear of the future.
Sadness: shows the depth of your feeling, the depth of your care of others and this world.

•"Maybe I love too much
and maybe I show too little."
-r.m drake

***

Happy foreshadowing, see you for the next update on August 26th, 2016.