Chapter 49-You Are My Chamomile

The ride home consisted of quite contemplation as I had both arms wrapped around my husband with my head on his chest and inhaling his wonderful scent; I noticed somewhere along the way he had laid his head on top of mine and fell asleep.  Poor baby he was tired.  Even though he told me that he'd slept I knew better than that.  We pulled into the gated drive of our home when I whispered gently to him "Baby we're home."  He groaned a little in acknowledgement and said "I said you were my chamomile."  I smiled as he swung his long legs out of the car and then reached for my hand.  I loved him so much and still thought everyday since we got married that he was most definitely worth the wait.  We walked into the house greeted by the most wonderful smell and a smiling Viktoria.  "Welcome home Mr. Dimitri!  How was your trip?" she asked.  "Thank you Viktoria it was a beneficial trip but I very much missed my wife and home.  Is that knish I smell?" he said smiling.  Viktoria nodded and said "Mrs. Carina instructed me to have your favorite meal prepared for your return this evening."  He looked at me with love in his eyes.  "Did she now?  So what else are you preparing?" he asked excitedly.  She told him bliny, kalduny and Prague cake.  "Well thank you very much for doing this for me.  We will eat around 6:30 will that give you enough time?"  She assured him that it would.  He took my hand and led me upstairs.

We got to our room and Dimitri shut the door and locked it, walked towards me, picked me up and carried me to our bed; he laid on top of me between my legs and we just laid like that for I don't know how long, just kissing.  It felt incredible.  Dimitri raised my shirt up and pulled it off my body and started kissing my neck, moving down to my breasts he freed one from the confines of my bra flicked his tongue over my nipple.  "You taste so sweet" he murmured against my breasts as he continued licking and sucking until I felt ready to explode; he moved over to the other breast and repeated what he'd just done.  As he licked my hardened bud he moved his hand to the other one massaging it and rolling it between his fingers and before I knew what was happening my orgasm hit.  "Oh my God Dimitri" I called out as my back arched off the bed.  Was my body that needy for him that just him touching my breasts could make me have an orgasm?  I didn't know and didn't care all I knew was that it felt amazing and I wanted more.

He moved down to my belly where he then stood up removing my boots and socks and got back on the bed; he unbuttoned my jeans but used his teeth to pull down the zipper...could that have looked any hotter?  I felt him pull my jeans off, pull me to the edge of the bed and fell to his knees putting my legs on his shoulders.  He inhaled as he got to my sex and said thickly "You smell fucking incredible" as he pulled my panties to one side and slid his tongue into me.  Orgasm number two coming up.  Dimitri blew on my sex which sent me to the moon and then gently lathed my sensitive area with his expert tongue causing me to grab his hair pulling him into me increasing the sensation against my clit and I released again.  "Oh God please, please!"  He was going to wear me out tonight.

I laid there trying to catch my breath as my husband kissed down my inner thigh and then back up again.  He slowly rose to his feet and I saw the very noticeable bulge in his pants.  I grabbed the waist band of his pants and pulled him closer.  I reached up and unbuttoned his shirt which he shrugged off to the floor and then I unfastened his dress pants as he bent down and removed his socks and shoes and then lost the pants.  He was standing before me gloriously naked with a hard on that begged for my mouth.  I reached behind me and unhooked my bra tossing it on the floor and then shrugged off my panties and grabbed his waist pulling him to me I grasped his cock and ran my thumb around his tip spreading the generous arousal that had gathered there and put him in my mouth.  I started out slowly knowing he wouldn't last long if I went faster, just guiding my mouth up and down his length, listening to him moan and grip my head was a major turn on.  I owe him this orgasm I thought as I started to move a little faster listening to his breathing start to increase.  I looked up at him through long lashes to see his beautiful face looking towards the ceiling and pulled my mouth away using my tongue to worship him.  That made him look down at me and he mouthed so beautiful as I put my mouth back over him and increased my pace.  I felt his cock thicken in my mouth as he started to come shouting "Carina baby!  Fuck.me...oh Jesus!"

He leaned down and told me to hold on to him as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist he walked us to the bathroom and sitting me down on the counter he started the shower.  When he got the temperature right he walked back over to me and gently pulled the hair ties out of my hair.  "I really liked these" he said.  "They made you look very young."  I grinned at him pulling him closer to me I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest loving how great the connection felt; he lifted me off the counter and we walked into the shower where we would make love two more times.