Chapter 53-One More Present

By the time we got back to Ufa and then home it was 3:30 in the morning but Dimitri showed no signs of slowing down at all as a matter of fact I would say he was a little drunk. It was like dealing with an octopus! I had one birthday present left to give him and I hoped he would remember it when he came out of his vodka-induced free-for-all. I didn't mind him getting like this. He wasn't being mean or rude so let your hair down and have fun I say. Somehow I was able to get him upstairs with Marco's help and then he excused himself but said if I needed help to let him know. I grinned and said I would.

I got him out of his clothes, which thrilled him to no end, and got him into his black silk pajama bottoms and got his sexy ass in the bed and told him he'd better not pass out on me. "Ah baby I can hold my liquor very well" he slurred a little his accent very thick and very sexy. I lit the candles that we still had from the other night and turned the lights down, and pulled all the curtains to around the bed except at the foot, went and put on my sexy bra and just left my thong on and removed my shoes. I grabbed my phone and found Meet Me in the Middle by Jessie Ware and hit play. I stepped up on the bench, grabbing on to the metal bar, that functioned as a canopy, above my head and began to move very sexy, swaying my hips and running my hands down my body slowly. I think it's safe to say I had his attention now. "Damn" he breathed as I slowly turned giving him a good look at my backside. I used the poster at the foot of the bed and slowly went down and then back up, leaning my head back letting my hair touch my ass I reached behind me and unhooked my bra; keeping it in place with one hand I turned around and faced him. I watched him swallow hard, his eyes burning watched everything I did. I let the bra fall slowly revealing my full breasts and threw my bra at him. He grinned at me and then he crawled to me on his knees.

His mouth was on my belly, kissing me, licking me while he let his hands wander up to my breasts. His fingers rolling my nipples and gently tugging on them was making me so aroused; I wanted him right now more than I've ever wanted anyone. He moved us back slowly while still on his knees, pulling my panties down he tossed them to the floor, grabbed my wrists and pulled me to my knees. We were kneeling in front of each other touching, feeling, caressing. I placed my lips to his chest, giving him little kisses all over while his hands found and squeezed my behind. I reached up with my hands and pulled his mouth to mine begging him to take me. He laid us down gently hovering above me as the kissing and touching became more intense; at one point I reached for the waistband of his pajamas and got them pulled down and then used my feet to get them the rest of the way off. I caressed his hard cock causing him to moan and then positioned him, guiding him into me.

"Oh Dimitri" I breathed feeling him enter me, the sensation was almost more than I could deal with it. He was moving so slowly and deliberately it was like he was trying to memorize every part of me. I raised my hands above my head and drowned in the emotions I was feeling; he sat up on his knees still firmly inside of me just drinking me in with his eyes, then he ran his hands up my thighs, across my stomach, to my breasts and then interlaced his fingers with mine bringing him closer to me. "Kiss me" I begged as he lowered his mouth to mine. (In Russian) "Carina, you are mine, every delectable inch of you is mine, I have your heart, give me your body!" I felt myself come undone at his words as I crashed hard bringing him with me. He rolled over on to his back bringing me with him, I placed my head on his chest with one arm and my leg wrapped around him he brought the sheet up to cover us with. We didn't say anything to each other just yet but we didn't really need to, we were enjoying the closeness of each other. I absentmindedly ran my finger along his well defined pecs and then along his abs when he captured my hand and brought it to his mouth. "I.love.you.so.much" he said placing kisses on the palm of my hand. "I love you too dorogayo" I replied. "Di, did you have a good birthday?" He rolled over on his side facing me and caressing my cheek with his hand. "If I never have another birthday this one will top them all. You know why?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Because I had you to celebrate with me and it made it more special than you will ever know." I kissed him hard and then told him I needed to get up and blow out the candles. I could feel his eyes follow me all over the room as I took care of the mood lighting; now it was completely dark and 5:30 in the morning. I crawled back into his waiting arms. "You know Car I was very impressed with how you handled Selena at my parent's house." I laughed. "Oh you mean super bitch?" He smirked at the term. "Well I wasn't about to let her ruin your night plus I'm the one that ended up naked and in your bed." I said triumphantly. "Is that so?" he said softly, rolling back over on top of me. I sighed. Round Two.