Chapter 62-Honeymoon

Dimitri and I spent almost all night wrapped up in each other; enjoying each other's bodies and talking.  I needed it so much, just to be reassured that I was still loved and needed.  I don't know why sometimes I would get that ugly feeling of not being enough for him, I just had to get that out of my head because it couldn't be farther from the truth.  I looked over at my sleeping husband, he was still on his back with one arm across his head.  I felt like a nympho sometimes because my body seemed to not be able to get enough of him.  I didn't know if it was because he had been the only man I'd ever been with or if it was just my body responding to what he gave me.  I found my body craving him again as if last night wasn't enough.  

I gently climbed on top of him laying my body on his immediately feeling warm and safe.  I laid my head on his shoulder with my face being right up against the side of his ear and neck and I could still smell a slight hint of his cologne.  I felt his arms come around me as he mumbled "Good morning ahren."  "Good morning baby" I said back softly.  He ran his thumb softly up and down my spine.  "Are you okay?" he asked.  "I'm more than okay" I responded happily kissing his neck softly.  He moaned slightly as I hit points that made him crazy.  "Does that feel good?" I asked huskily.  His voice hoarse when he responded "Yes."  "What else makes you feel good?" I asked getting completely turned on now.  "Your mouth on my body" he responded, his breath uneven.  "What part of your body?" I asked as I licked and gently sucked along his neck.  "Oh God" he moaned; I could feel him harden beneath each time I touched him.  "Perhaps here?" I asked as I gently moved my hips against his erection.  He flinched beneath me as he cried out "Christ Carina!"  "Tell me baby...do you want my mouth or do you want to be inside me?" I urged as I moved my lower body to help him enter me.  I felt him thrust up into me as I cried out "Yes!"  "Fuck, do I turn you on that much dorogoya?  You're always so wet for me" he husked.  "Oh God Dimitri!" I hissed.  "You have no idea what you do to me, do you?  Every time I hear your voice or you touch me, I want you!  I can't get enough of you.  I feel like a goddamn nympho around you!" I said emotionally as he moved his hips upwards, sliding in and out of me.  He rolled our bodies over, still joined together, so he could look down at me.  "You.are.only.mine" he said with each thrust.  "Yes baby!  I only belong to you!  Forever!" I cried as I climaxed.  He lowered himself, resting on his elbows, above my shoulders,  as he pushed deeper into me finding his release.  His body relaxed onto mine as I ran my fingers softly through his hair.  He hummed appreciatively and said "I have really missed that feeling."  "Di, look at me" I implored.  He raised beautiful eyes to mine.  "I know you are used to doing things on your own; that you are still getting used to sharing your life with someone, just like I am, but please don't shut me out.  I don't have to know everything, hell I don't want to know everything but lean on me, use me, take it out on my body but don't shut me out."  He leaned down close to my mouth and whispered "I promise I won't.  Not any more." And we made love again.

Dimitri's mom made a delicious breakfast of blinis, fresh fruit and tea.  I had really worked up an appetite after all our sexcapades last night and this morning.  I literally felt like the weight of the world was off my shoulders as I helped Natasha clear and clean up after breakfast.  "Darling your spirits seem lifted this morning" his mom observed.  I turned to her smiling and said "Yes.  Things are better and thank you so much for your advice and letting me drop in on you on such short notice."  She smiled and touched the side of my face and said "Carina you are my daughter now and I want you and my son to be happy.  It was my pleasure to help you and you are welcome any time.  I enjoyed our time together."  She was amazing and I loved her like I loved Nadia.

I wandered into the bathroom and ran a brush through my hair just thinking about everything when Dimitri came up behind me putting his arms around me.  I looked up and smiled at my beautiful husband.  "I was thinking" he started.  "I want to take you away.  I know you said you didn't want a honeymoon, that you were happy just coming home, but I need one and after the last couple of weeks I know you do too.  What do you think?"  I turned to him, tears in my eyes.  "Are you sure you can be away?"  "I have Marco, my staff at the office, a lot of people that I trust and they can handle it for a week.  Plus I have it on good authority that my wife needs me right now and truth be told I need her too."  I hugged him hard.  "I don't know what to say.  I love you so much!"  "I love you too Car and your happiness means everything to me.  I want to leave as soon as possible.  We will be going to Mayakovka, there is a bed and breakfast there and I have rented it out for just us, for a week.  Plus I know your birthday is coming up and this will be part of your birthday."  We left later that day and spent the most wonderful week away from everything and just enjoyed each other.  I would be glad later at these memories because I would not be prepared for the hell that would be unleashed on us in the coming weeks thanks to Yuri Asimov.