Chapter 75-Date Night

"Carina Alexandrov" I said answering my phone. "Hmm that sounds so hot" Dimitri said. She laughed. "What do you want? I'm trying to work here" she said playfully. "I just wanted to hear your voice." So sweet! "Oh really? Tell me more" she asked. " I want to touch you" his voice sounding huskier. "I yearn for your touch Mikhail" she said seductively. "I want to taste your skin" he said getting turned on. "I love feeling your mouth on me Dimitri" she said as her breathing increased. "I want to bury myself in you" he wanted her now. "Dimitri are you alone?" Carina asked. "Yes, I'm in my office" he said. "Lock the door" she said getting up to lock her office door. He walked over and locked it. "It's locked" he said. "I'm touching myself Dimitri" her voice full of need. "Christ!" he breathed. "Touch yourself" she begged. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out slowly stroking it and thinking of his wife. "Oh Carina! I'm so hard for you right now. Are you dripping for me?" "Yes! I wish you could feel how wet I am!" She had slid her hand into her panties and was pleasuring herself. "Fuck this feels so good!" she cried. Listening to her soft little moans was going to be his undoing. "Carina baby I need to come!" he said on the verge. That's all she needed to hear and she climaxed as she envisioned him stroking his cock. "Oh yes! I'm coming! Ahhh! Oh Jesus!" Her breathing was labored as she heard Dimitri's release. "Mother of God! Damn it!" as his seed spilt on his stomach. "You.are.sexy.as.fuck!" he said trying to catch his breath.  "Well that was a first" Carina said.  "For me too Car" he said.  "Do you feel better?" I asked.  "Absolutely, that will get me through until tonight."  Those words held so much promise.  "I love you Dimitri" I said very thankful I could still say it.  "I love you to the moon and back.  I will see you around 5, okay?"  "Yes sir!"

Carina stayed busy right until 4:30 and then raced to her office to get ready for her date with Dimitri. She freshened up and changed her underwear, put on the black dress from her dinner date with him in New York and she added the nude lace topped thigh highs, fresh makeup and perfume; she flat ironed her hair and slipped her shoes on just as Marco knocked on the door. "He's pulling up" Marco said. I nodded and gathered my bag and headed out. He was coming up as I was coming down, I loved the way he looked me up and down, licking his lips. He stayed one step down from me so we were almost eye level. "You are breathtaking" he said as he leaned in for a kiss. "You look good too" I said. The air between us was charged with sexuality, I imagined after our little phone call earlier. Dimitri slid in next to me as Marco got in the driver's seat; we didn't say anything but his hand on my knee was making my heart beat faster and I had my hand on his thigh rubbing my thumb around in little circles. I knew we were this close to ripping each other's close off but it would intensify the mood for later at home.

It was a lovely Italian restaurant complete with a very good violinist, atmosphere, wine and food. We enjoyed each other's company, talking about his newest endeavor, the club in Paris. "I will be going in a couple of weeks and you're coming with me" he stated. I smiled. "I've always wanted to visit. I'm excited about seeing the new club. This is going to be so great for you!" I said enthusiastically. "You're part of this too Carina. I want you to train the manager and bookkeeper the way you've done with our other two clubs. They run like well oiled machines now." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it as he smiled that sexy smile. We enjoyed dessert and some vodka and then it was time to head home. I was throbbing with anticipation about what I was going to do to and with my husband.

I had my legs crossed, my right foot resting under his calf, slowly rubbing my foot up and down as he fidgeted somewhat; he was getting worked up. I moved his hand to my knee and moved it seductively under my dress until he reached my stockings. "Holy Christ" he mumbled under his breath. I leaned over to him and whispered "Kiss me baby" as I placed my hand inside his shirt over his heart.  His moist, delicious lips were on mine as we engaged in a heated, passionate exchange.  When we slowly broke away my heart and his were beating wildly.  "I have so many things I'm going to do to you when we get home" I said keeping my voice low.  "Is that so?" his voice low and sexy.  I bit my lower lip and nodded slowly. "I've told you about biting your lip" he said moving my hand to his growing erection. I slowly stroked him causing him to groan. "This feels very promising" I breathed. We were pulling into the drive. I leaned over and whispered "There is a note on your pillow instructing you on what to do." I pulled gently on his earlobe before I pulled away from. He blew out a huge sigh, I was getting to him.

We went straight upstairs and I went to my closet as Dimitri went to our bed.  He picked up my note, it said Get naked for me baby, get into bed and put on the mask.  I will take care of you soon.  xxoo C. "Sweet Jesus" he said under his breath as he pulled down the comforter and then started getting undressed. His hard on was aching for her, his mouth wanted her and he longed to be inside her. He got into bed and put on the mask, he felt a little vulnerable like this but excited at the same time. He called out letting her know he was ready.