Chapter 24-Home Alone (Just revised)

"So what do you think?" Carina jumped, turning around to see Dimitri smirking at her.

"Geez don't scare me like that" she said. "I think it's beautiful and I'm very happy to be here." She walked over to him and encircled her arms around his waist.

"Well I'm very happy that you're here too" he said softly.

"So what do we do now?" Carina asked.

Dimitri sighed deeply at her question.

"What's wrong Dimitri?" Carina asked, picking up on something.

"I was away for six days Carina and some of my work has piled up and it needs to be taken care of" he replied.

Whew! Was that all? Not a big deal. "Okay baby so go do your thing.

I need to get unpacked anyway and put my things away plus I thought I might check out the gym, take a shower or bath and then crawl in bed.

"I'm a big girl Di and I will be okay." She said trying to reassure him.

"I want you in our bed first" he husked "So get naked and come join me."

He didn't have to tell her twice. She put her toiletries on the counter and freshened up; changing into very see-through white bra and slit panty set, brushed her teeth and hair then went to get her sexy husband.

Dimitri had closed the curtains surrounding the bed, which was sexy as fuck, and as she crawled up on the bed from the foot, through the curtains, she found him sitting up, leaning against the head board; with nothing but a thin silk sheet covering his body.

His eyes turned lustful as soon as he saw his wife. "Wow baby" is all he said as Carina straddled him, his erection very apparent through the thin sheet.

Resting her arms on his shoulders she interlaced her fingers behind his head just taking him in.

"Kiss me Mikhail" she breathed against his mouth; moaning from the name she called him he started his slow deliberate descent onto her mouth; his tongue finding hers, making love to it; fisting each other's hair their kiss deepened as did their passionate moaning; their hands roaming every inch of each other's bodies.

She was losing herself to him and she wanted to let go; to let him have what he wanted, what he needed, because Carina wanted and needed it too.

Dimitri bowed his head to her breasts; kissing and licking her soft skin.

She arched her back giving him better access to what he desired; his tongue on her nipples.

He sucked and kissed the succulent buds through the thin material of her bra; taking her to the edge before bringing her back.

"You have such a beautiful body" he moaned unclasping her bra; her breasts tumbled from the flimsy material.

"Bozhe, pomogi mne (God help me)" was all he could say.

Carina was desperate for him. "Dimitri I need to feel you in me" was all she needed to say; lifting her body letting him slid into her through the opened panties.

Staying close to his form, Carina rolled her hips into him; grinding into him needing that friction.

He moaned as she sucked his trap muscle, then his pec and then she moved to the other side sucking him hard, while sliding up and down his hardness; taking direction from her body she moved faster; her breasts moving against his chest as their orgasms started to build together.

He'd moved his large hands to her hips; helping her move faster. The frenzied pace of their bodies sounding out within the walls of the room.

A thin film of sweat covered them as he cried out digging his nails into her hips "Fuck me baby!"

At his words Carina fell in a spectacular union with her husband as she moaned out his name until she was spent.

She let herself fall off his lap backwards onto the bed; her knees bent on either side of his hips granting him an excellent view of her delectable body.

She could feel his hands on her knees as she leaned up on her elbows to look at her glorious husband.

"Christ almighty! I wish you could see what I see right now. This is so sexy" he said running his finger along the slit in her panties.

"You liked those did ya?" Carina grinned at him as he maneuvered above her.

"Liked? Hell no I loved those! Where did you get them? You need a whole drawer full!" He said vehemently.

She laughed explaining that Lana had given them to her as a wedding gift.

He grinned and said good girl; Carina laughed hitting his arm.

"Well I guess you have to get going huh?" Carina said a bit sadly.

"Hey" he replied gently bending down to her. "We have the rest of our lives" he added kissing her lips lightly.

"You're right. We do." She said softly.

As she listened to Dimitri shower she got up and pulled on black yoga pants, a pink fitted tank shirt, socks and tennis shoes.

Putting her hair up into a ponytail she grabbed a towel from her workout bag.

She had just finished getting ready to go to the gym when she heard the click of the shower door.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity to see her husband naked and dripping wet she walked into the bathroom.

Carina swallowed hard; he was standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist and was using another towel to dry his hair and with every movement those succulent muscles flexed and ripped.

Leaning against the doorway, Carina grinned like an idiot when he finally noticed he had company.

"Getting a good look?" he smirked.

Carina nodded and said "Sorry just eye fucking my gorgeous husband!"

He sauntered over to where his wife stood, towering above her, he said, not mad at all, but jokingly "You have a very dirty mouth Mrs. Alexandrov."

She ran her finger down his still wet chest and then popped it in her mouth; sucking the water from it she said "Well what are we going to do about it?"

She most certainly was flirting with him now.

He sighed. "I really wish I didn't have to go to work right now."

Carina smiled and then kissed him on the chest saying "Well just look at it this way, you have something to look forward to when you get home."