Chapter 43-Working Again

My alarm went off at 6:45,  I groaned and felt for Dimitri knowing he wouldn't be there, he was downstairs ready for work already.  I got up and started the shower, putting my hair up I got in and did it quickly so I could get out and get downstairs for coffee.  I flat ironed my hair and put it in a high pony tail and it looked amazing, then natural make up; I decided on gray as the color for the day; gray lace bra and panties, gray silk button down blouse with gray dress pants that had a little bit of a wide, flowy leg and I chose dove gray heels.  I squirted on some Victoria's Secrets Very Sexy, grabbed my case with my Fusion paperwork in it and headed downstairs.

"Good morning Viktoria" I said to our housekeeper.  "Good morning Mrs. Carina.  Breakfast?" she asked.  "I would love a veggie egg white omelette please and thank you" I said.  "Have you seen Dimitri?" I inquired.  She said he was in Marco's office.  I went and sat on a bar stool while she fixed my breakfast and I heard Dimitri and Marco coming.  Dimitri graced me with a slow sexy smile.  "You look gorgeous" he said, melting me with his accent.  I stood in front of him straightening his tie and "You look devastatingly handsome.  How am I going to make it through the day knowing I let you leave looking this good?" I said winking at him.  He was wearing his black fitted Armani suit, dark purple dress shirt and matching tie along with the black onyx cuff links I gave him.  "You give too much credit to my looks dorogoya" he said smirking.  I shook my head as I went to pour my coffee when I felt him come up behind me and cup my ass.  "This is total and complete perfection" he said caressing my behind.  "Oh Mr. Alexandrov, flattery will get you anything you want."  He playfully smacked my behind and joined me at the breakfast bar.  We ate our breakfast as we discussed plans for the day and week.  "I will be going to Moscow this evening, it's my monthly visit to Zeus; I will have meeting with the staff  and investors and then I will stay with my parents and fly back Wednesday morning.  I plan on coming to Fusion as soon as I land.  I'm not happy about being away from you" he finished.

I laid my hand on top of his and ran my finger across his wedding band.  "I love seeing this on you; it's so sexy and it lets everyone know you are off the market."  He grinned.  "Oh your mom mentioned a birthday dinner this week."  He groaned and I said softly "Mikhail please don't deny me this, this will be the first birthday I get to spend with you."  His look told me he hadn't considered this.  He pecked my cheek and said "I'm sorry.  You're right.  It will be very special having you with me this year plus you get to meet extended family."  I nodded and told him I was going to brush my teeth and I would be ready to go; I thanked Viktoria for breakfast and disappeared up stairs.  "I like her Mr. Dimitri.  She's good for you."  He couldn't have agreed more.

I laid my head on his broad shoulder as we flew down the road towards the club, soaking up all of him that I could; it had to last me till Wednesday.  It didn't seem like long enough as we were already pulling into the parking lot.  Marco jumped out and got our door and Mattias went around to the driver's side and started to get in when I said "Take good care of him Mattias."  "Yes m'am" he smiled at me and slid in.  Dimitri got out and shut the door while we stood there a moment.  I brought his hand up to my lips kissing his wedding band and said "Be careful and I'm missing you already."  I was a ball of emotion right now and prayed I would stay busy and time would fly by.  He looked down at me, my handsome husband and placed his soft lips on mine, teasing the entrance to my mouth with his tongue to which I readily granted him access.  He left me breathless.  " You'd better go or I will take you on the hood of this car" I threatened playfully.  He laid his forehead against mine and sighed.  "I love you Carina Mia."  "I love you too Di."  Mattias got the door for him and they drove off leaving me feeling empty.

Marco was waiting to show me to my office; holy crap!  It's the office Dimitri and I had sex in a couple of nights ago!  I laughed to myself.  "Carina is there anything you need?"  I shook my head "No thank you Marco but can you let me know when Gregor gets here?"  He nodded.  Gregor is Fusion's manager and has been from day one.  Dimitri said he felt horrible about Liev and the theft.  I took out a framed picture of Dimitri and I, the one Lana took with her phone of us dancing at our wedding.  I looked in drawers, cleaned them out, got office supplies and set up my laptop and then all the paperwork I brought from home.  I was ready and excited about working again.  I saw a tall supply cabinet in the corner and decided to check it out.  More office supplies, a calculator, which I pulled out and put on my desk and then something on the very top caught my eye; moving my chair over I stepped out of my heels, stood on the chair and reached for the item, it was a thick brown envelope.  I was curious.  I got down, slipped my shoes back on and brought my chair back to my desk and sat down.  I flipped the envelope over and my hand went to my mouth when I saw the writing on the outside.