Chapter 64-Taken

I told Dimitri that I was going back to work and after much screaming, yelling and pleading on his part he gave in but only if I carried my gun.  I told him that I did not have a problem with that.  I knew I had to give in as well and give him something so when he told me that he was going to see Marco for a bit I pretty much persuaded him that it would be in his best interest to not stay gone long.  I had already changed the sheets on the bed and put our new set of wine colored satin sheets on the bed, candles covered the room, I made my hair a little wilder than normal, sexy make up and then put on the new lingerie that I had bought about a month ago.  The bra looked like a normal bra but instead of the straps going over my shoulders it was like a halter and the nipple areas were removed, the matching thong was crotch less, I wore my black lace top thigh highs and my CFM heels.  I heard him walk back into the room and he pretty much picked up on what was going on because he locked the door.  I heard him kick off his shoes, so I knew the socks would be next, then he would untuck his shirt and unbutton it.  He knew I loved him to walk around like that,  that it was a turn on to see him that way.  "Carina" he said in that soft melty accent that just did things to me.

  I slowly walked out of the bathroom to see him standing by the bed watching me as I moved towards him.  "Fuck me" he breathed.  "Oh baby" I said seductively.  "I intend to."  We were on each others mouths within second, his hands all over my body exploring every inch as I removed his shirt so I could feel his skin against my body.  I snaked my arms around his neck pushing his chest against my bared nipples, this really turned him on.  "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen" he moaned into my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair.  "I take it you like my choice of garment?" I asked him.  "Like it?" he said incredulously.  "I fucking love it!"  I could feel his hand slid down the front of me and across my sex.  "Oh my God!  This...yes!" he said as he slipped his finger inside my wet folds.  I arched my back as he caressed me and teased me until I pushed him away and demanded that he take his pants off.  I stood there with my hands on my hips and my legs spread, giving him a glimpse of paradise.  Once they were off I motioned for him to get down on his knees and once he did I put one heel up on this chest.  "Take this off" I demanded, referring to my stocking.  He slowly rolled it down, pulled my heel off and removed the stocking.  "Now, this one" I said referring to the other one.  I was getting off on him being so submissive.  "Get up and get on the bed" I commanded, he rose with the grace of a panther and got on the bed, laying on his back.  I straddled him as he ran his hands up my thighs.  "You are so goddamn sexy woman" he said his breathing ragged.  I leaned down and kissed him, passionately and urgently and then whispered "I want you to get me off" as I moved up on his chest, putting my sex close to his mouth.  "Oh Jesus" he breathed as he grabbed my ass and pulled me even closer until I could feel tongue inside me.  I moved my hips in rhythm with what his tongue was doing to me.  "Oh Dimitri baby!  Oh...shit...God help me!" I cried as the feelings were unbearable.  He sucked and licked me until I exploded all over his mouth.  "Oh Dimitri, fuck me, yes that feels so fucking good!" as he lifted me up and laid me towards the end of the bed.  He crashed his mouth to mine and I could taste myself all over him and that was such a turn on.  He slammed his hard cock into me relentlessly until he found his release.  "Damn it Carina!  My heart feels like it's going to explode baby!"  I giggled as he rolled over.  "I'm guessing you liked how that all played out?"  "Fuck yes!" he said.  "You can do that to me anytime, any where.  My God!"  We laid there and talked a little longer before getting ready for bed.  Dimitri was laying on his side next to me and as I slid my fingers through his hair I said "You do know how much I love you, right?"  He grabbed my hand, kissing it he said "I do ahren."

Since today was Thursday I decided to wear jeans, a black sweater, boots and my gun in the back waistband of my jeans.  I kept my hair down and wore very little makeup.  I gathered all of my work and put it in my case and went down to the kitchen.  Dimitri was sitting there having his coffee and Viktoria had already put my plate down on the bar.  "Good morning darling" I said giving him a peck on the cheek.  "Good morning to you too" he said grinning at me.  "Hey someone I know has a birthday coming up soon"  he said playfully.  I put my finger on my chin and tilted my head and said "Hmm, I wonder who?"  "So what would you like to do for your birthday?" he asked.  "You" I deadpanned.  He almost spit his coffee out as Viktoria just shook her head smiling.    He just shot me a look and I grinned leaving him shaking his head.  We finished breakfast, headed to the car where Marco faithfully waited just like every morning.  "Good morning Marco" I singsonged.  "Good morning Carina" he answered back, stoic as ever.  We made it to Fusion in record time.  Dimitri told Marco that he would get the door so Marco stayed put while Dimitri got out and offered me his hand.  He shut the door while we stood there for a moment.  "Are you sure?" he asked, his expression one of worry.  I put my hand on his face.  "Baby I'm sure.  Liam and Mattias are both here.  I will be fine.  Please don't worry, plus I've got Arnold."  He looked confused.  "Who's Arnold?" he demanded.  I turned my ass to him and lifted the back of my shirt.  He had a wolfish grin and patted my ass and said "Good girl.  I will see you at 4:30?"  I nodded and gave him quite the kiss before going inside.  

I had a very busy day; lots of receipts, invoices, delivery tickets, etc to reconcile and enter but before I knew it was almost time.  Suddenly there was a deafening boom outside in the club.  I jumped up and ran out of my office to see smoke and fire.  Employees were running around and Liam and Mattias were handling the fire extinguishers as I ran to the door, punched in a key code to disable the fire alarm so we could hear ourselves think.  As I was turning around to say something to Mattias I felt strong arms grab me from behind as shots rang out; I screamed as I watched Mattias get hit and fall to the ground.  I grabbed on to the door frame but the man was too strong and I lost my grip.  I then was hit hard on the back of my head, not even to render me unconscious but enough to make me stop fighting and as I was being thrown into the back of a car, I could see Marco and Dimitri pull up and then take off after the car I was in followed by several other cars belonging to Dimitri's men.  My head was throbbing but I tried to keep my wits about me; they had no idea I had a gun, they didn't bother to frisk me.  I grabbed my seat belt as the man in the passengers seat said "What the fuck are you doing?"  I shrugged and said as I pulled my gun from my waistband "It's not safe to be unbuckled" and I shot him between the eyes.  The driver tried to grab my gun but I got my leg up and kicked his arm away long enough for me shoot him in the head.  Everything after that happened in slow motion.  The car seemed to be rolling and I felt like a rag doll, glass was flying everywhere and I could hear metal scratching along the road until the vehicle came to a stop upside down.  The last thing I remembered was hearing yelling, brakes and vehicle doors before darkness became my friend.