Chapter 8-Engagement Party (just revised)

Dimitri had helped her into the tub but disappeared for a moment returning with a vodka bottle and two shot glasses. 

Removing his pants, he stepped into the tub and positioned himself between her legs with his back to Carina. 

He grabbed her legs and pulled them across his waist locking him against her and it already gave him a feeling of belonging.

He poured two shot glasses and handed one to her and said "Za zdorovje (to health)" as they threw back the drink and they did this several more times before they quit.

Carina felt warm and satiated from his body, the vodka, the water and the sex.

"You have a ridiculously sexy body do you know this dorogayo?" She said placing open mouthed kisses on the back of his shoulder.

She could feel his hands running up her crossed legs as he said "Is that so?" She nodded and said yes.

"Have you always worn your hair long?" She asked, starting to massage his shoulders.

He proceeded to tell her that typically he kept it short but had been busy and hadn't taken the time.

She begged him not to. He seemed amused. "And why is that?" he asked puzzled.

"Because" She breathed in his ear "It gives me something to pull and run my fingers through during sex." He turned his head to her and mouthed kiss me and She gladly did as he asked.

Dimitri had turned himself around in the tub and pulled her into his lap as she readily wrapped her legs around his waist and they just kissed; simple yet passionate kissing between two people who obviously loved each other.

They stopped for a moment and pressing her forehead against his she closed her eyes and sighed. "What is it Car?" he asked her. 

Shaking her head, she said "I'm just afraid that this is just a really amazing dream and I'm gonna wake up and you're not really here."

She guessed her words hit home because he replied "Then if it is truly a dream I'd rather stay asleep."

She laid her head on his shoulder as he tightened his grip around her body.

She must have dozed off because he was gently shaking her.  "Baby the water is getting cold and we look like prunes. Let's get out and go to bed."

Carina nodded as he let go of her and unwrapped herself from him.  Her body felt so relaxed it was like jello.

Dimitri handed her a soft, fluffy towel while he dried himself off, wrapping it around his waist he walked into the bedroom.

She moved toward the lavatory and brushed her teeth and hair and removing her towel, she walked to the bedroom to see Dimitri sitting up in a freshly made bed.

"Damn baby, you trying to give me a heart attack?" he was shaking his head at her.

She grinned, as she opened the dresser and removed a sheer tank top and matching panty set, it was a mixture of different blues and looked good against her skin; after slipping into her pj's, she crawled into bed and snuggled up to Dimitri laying her head on his shoulder and placing her hand on his chest.

She sighed and fell asleep listening to the steady heartbeat of her lover.

Carina woke to soft caresses on her skin and Dimitri kissing her earlobe. "Car we have to get up and start getting ready, remember engagement party? Come on baby" he said gently smacking her on the ass.

Carina groaned and rolled over on top of Dimitri kissing him and grinding her hips into him signaling what she really wanted to do.

Dimitri moaned as she sucked on his bicep and then his pec; he slid his hands down to cup her ass pulling her in deeper and mimicking her grinding hip movements. 

"Ahh...yes baby" She moaned as he pulled her harder into him sliding his cock up and down against her sex. 

"God even through your panties I can feel how wet you are" Dimitri husked. 

"Pull them off and fuck me" Carina pleaded.

She could feel him pulling them off and raising her shirt and then sliding himself into her.  He pumped back and forth, in and out, her breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust.  "Fuck me Car!  I love your body!"

Closing her eyes as his mouth found a nipple; her breasts and groin seemed tied together in a symbiotic relationship because with every suck and lick of his tongue, she felt that familiar pooling in her belly. 

Somehow she found the strength to flip them over so she was on top now riding his hard cock. 

Grinding harder into him, her orgasm hit like a lightening bolt.

They both found their release together. Carina fell to his chest gasping for air. 

Chuckling Dimitri said "You are insatiable dorogaya.  I could lay with you all night but we really do have to get up you know." 

She replied that she was aware, pouting she got up to walk into the bathroom. She looked back over her shoulder at the godlike figure laying in bed and said "I love you Di."

Dimitri looked very handsome in his deep navy blue button down shirt and form fitting gray dress pants; his hair still damp from their shower; sitting down on the bed he put on socks and shoes and went to call for her.

"Baby are you almost..." he didn't finish because the vision before him took his breath away.

Carina was in a fitted emerald green satin cocktail dress that wrapped around her neck leaving her shoulders bare and dipping low in the back and matching shoes.

She had left her hair long and shiny, makeup was natural with dramatic smoky eyes and nude glossed lips. 

He strode to her, a man on a mission, his hand going to her bare shoulder.  "I approve of this look.  Turn around."  Carina did as he asked.

He ran his finger down her naked back. "Ms. Romanov I approve of this as well.  I love how soft your skin feels.  If we don't leave now we won't leave at all" he said his voice low and husky. 

Carina shivered at his touch and said "You look good enough to eat" winking at him she grabbed her wrap and they headed out.

They rode in silence most of the way to Romanov's, but she concentrated mostly on Dimitri's fingers as they caressed her naked shoulder.

The fact they could sit in comfortable silence and it was not awkward was a sign, to her anyway, that they were completely at ease with one another.

They didn't have to talk to each other all the time to get their feelings across.

Carina looked down at her hand entwined with his large one and pulled it up to her mouth placing several kisses atop his knuckles.

"What was that for?" he asked quietly.

"Spontaneity? I saw your hand and just wanted to" was her answer.

This must have sufficed because he gave it a little squeeze and caress of his own with his thumb.

It was completely foreign how her body reacted to him; she didn't care though, she liked how it made her feel and she sure as hell never read about that in any books.

You can't write about things like that; they have to be experienced.