Chapter 67-Time Has Healed All Wounds

Hours turned into days and days turned into weeks; it had been four weeks since my accident. My forehead was healed; just a tiny thin scar, the bruising on my face was almost a memory. The bruise from the seat belt was faded and all but gone and my bruised ribs were almost healed as well. Dr. Malikov was coming to give me the all clear and I was antsy. I had enough of being treated with kid gloves. I heard Dimitri and the doctor coming up the stairs talking. "Ah Carina my dear. How are you doing today?" he asked warmly. "Hey doc. I'm good and I'm ready to get this thing off my wrist" I said lifting my cast laden arm up. "Da, they can be quite annoying after a while. Well head to toe okay?" he replied. "Your head healed nicely and even that thin scar will fade even more with time. Let's see those ribs" he said as I lifted my shirt. "Not even tender to the touch?" I shook my head. I grinned as he said everything looked great. "As far as all of this, I am giving you a clean bill of health. You did well heeding my advice and letting Dimitri care for you" he remarked. "Oh it wasn't as easy as all that doctor" Dimitri remarked winking at me. "I wasn't that bad" I mumbled. The doctor suggested we go outside to the balcony to remove the cast so all the dust and materials from the cast would be out there instead of our bedroom. He pulled out a small cast saw, plugged it in and began to cut horizontally into the fiberglass. He got to the end and basically pulled it apart and took it off. Nothing looked amiss. He felt around on it, no pain, he had me bend it every which way I could, no pain. He looked at me and smiled. "You are officially 100% released my dear." I hugged him and said thank you. He looked at me with adoration and told me to take care of myself as Dimitri walked him out.

I had cleaned up all remnants of the cast and disposed of it and was just standing by the balcony railing looking out at nothing but land, hills and trees. It was beautiful. I felt Dimitri's strong capable arms wrap around my waist. I clasped my hands over his and said "You have no idea how much I missed feeling your arms around me. It felt like a lifetime without your touch." His heart clinched at her words; mentally cursing himself for what was coming he put the thoughts from his head, for now. He turned me around to face him, lifting my face to his, I knew that look. "I do know Car. I've missed being able to touch you, kiss you, make love to you. It's been hell" his look was a mix of desire, longing, lust and want. "Then kiss me" I breathed as his mouth crashed onto mine. I gave his tongue the access it was begging for as we sensually engaged each other with our mouths. I pulled away breathless so I could look at his beautiful face. "Take me to bed" I begged. He picked me up with my legs wrapped around him and carried me to bed.

As we continued to kiss we were ripping pieces of each others clothing off and letting it fly wherever it landed. We were breathless and moaning exploring one another like it was the first time. I grabbed his hard cock and whispered "Oh Jesus you feel so good in my hand" as he moaned from my touch. I brought his moist lips to my breasts, begging him to kiss me there. He gently lathed my hardened nipple with his expert tongue as my back arched in pleasure. "Yes, baby, oh please! That feels so good!" I moaned as he moved to the other one. "Oh Christ baby please fuck me now! We can make love later" I begged as he thrust into my warm wetness. "Fuck" he hissed. "I've missed being buried in you dorogoya" he husked. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him deeper into me and I was about to come. "Faster Mikhail, harder" I yelled out as I clinched around him, my orgasm slamming my body with pleasure. "Christ, oh fuck!" he roared as he shuddered and he climaxed. All that could be heard was our ragged breathing echoing through our room. Dimitri had laid his head on my belly as I stroked his head and running my fingers through his hair. "Oh.my.God" I finally got out. He looked up at me, his chin resting on my belly, lust still in his eyes. He wasn't done with me yet. He lowered his mouth to my belly gently placing small kisses all around; then he moved his mouth to inside my thigh and kissed and licked my skin. I was getting worked up again from his actions. He moved to the other thigh and gently sucked on my flesh then surprised me by moving towards my sex. I felt his tongue trace my outer folds as he murmured against my skin "You taste so sweet and smell even sweeter" he groaned. "Oh Dimitri I love when your mouth makes love to me" I said my voice thick with desire. I felt his tongue descend deeper inside of me causing my hips to buck up to meet his mouth and then his tongue started to caress my clit driving me crazy. "Oh please" I begged gripping the bed sheets as he continued to tease. He applied more pressure with his circling tongue. "Dimitri please" I sobbed. He increased his pace and immediately I spiraled out of control as my second orgasm hit. "Oh that feels so fucking good!" I cried as he finished. I never felt his mouth work it's way up my body until he got to my lips. I could taste him and me on his mouth, tongue and lips and it was an intoxicating combination. I rolled him over so I could straddle him and lowered myself onto his cock. "Christ woman" he moaned as he sat up still firmly inside me; he cupped my behind and helped me move against him. It was slow and deliberate and sensual as I rolled my hips into him, his mouth on my neck devouring me. God I couldn't get enough of this man. His breathing changed indicating that he was close to orgasm. "You feel so good inside me baby" I breathed. "Tell me more" he demanded our pace increasing. "I love your mouth on me, your tongue inside me" I got out. "Yes" he panted getting closer. "I want to feel you come inside me" I said causing him to fall. "I.love.you.Carina" he thrust as he came his climax making his body shudder. "God that was amazing" he said rolling over and bringing me into his body; kissing my shoulder lightly and resting his head down on it we feel asleep.