Chapter 24 - Home Again

Justin comes home today. Well he's in town now, but I get to see him soon. Thank god. I miss him so much. I just want to be with him.

Also he is getting more fame every day. His following on all platforms go up by a lot every day as well. It's so crazy. I leaned against the counter top in the kitchen and stared out the window at the snow. I looked down at my necklace and smiled. It's the necklace Justin got me. I can't wait to see him. He said he was going to unpack quickly then come here.

I took a sip of my water and stood up straight. I guess I'll go back upstairs to wait in my room. I left the kitchen and started to walk up the stairs until I heard the door bell. Oh my god, please be Justin. I quickly turned around and ran to the front door. I opened it to see Justin standing there with a rose. He smiled widely as he looked up to see I opened the door.

"Babe!" I yelled and jumped him. He held his arms around me tightly. I had my legs now wrapped around his waist.

"Hi baby girl" he said as he took a few steps into the house. I did not let go. "I missed you" he said into my ear and kissed my shoulder. I felt him take a hand off of me and heard the front door shut before his arm went back around me.

"I missed you so much more" I said back. I pulled away a little to look at him. He still had a big smile that mirrored mine. But his smile is so perfect. It's the type of smile that gives you butterflies. He pressed his lips against mine. We shared a long passionate kiss. I feel so much joy. So many butterflies in my stomach. I'm so happy he's home again. We pulled away and we had smiles. He put me down and held the rose out for me. I giggled as I took it. "Thank you, babe" I said to him. "Even though I already have a dozen from you upstairs"
I joked making him laugh a little.

"Again, I'm sorry. I trust you. I just don't want to lose you" he told me. I grabbed his hand and stood close to him again.

"You will never lose me. I promise" I reassured him. He gave me a little smile. "Come on let's go upstairs" I said and started to walk up the stairs with him behind me.

"So I have some news" I heard Justin say from behind me.

"What's up?" I asked as we walked into my room. I shut the door as he walked in and sat on my bed. I walked over and sat next to him. I put my legs over his lap.

"So we are going to drop this album in a few months like planned, maybe sooner we don't know yet, but if we get a good response from everyone then they think I should do a tour" he told me and my jaw dropped.

"No way" I said shocked. He nodded smiling. I smiled back. "That's so amazing, babe. You must be so proud of yourself. I noticed how you have more and more attention everyday" I said back.

"Yeah. It's crazy. Every one from all the radio station said they never seen something like this" he said and laid back on the bed.

"Because you're super talented. You sing like an angel, you play guitar, the drums, the piano. You know how to do everything" I said to him and he chuckled.

"I guess, yeah" he said back smiling over at me. I moved my legs and cradled his waist. His hands went behind his head.

"No 'I guess', it's the truth. You're extremely talented" I told him.

"Thank you, baby" he said back. "I'm happy to finally be with you again" he said as he grabbed a pillow and put it behind his head then put his hands on my thighs.

"I know. It feels great" I said with a giggle. I put my hands on top of his.

"Alsooo" he drag out the word as he held of my hands. "Tuesday is the schools Winter Dance. Would you like to be my date?" He asked me and again my smile was big.