End

To someone I loved,

While I may no longer accept these feelings for you as a part of me, just know that those feelings were true and genuine when they existed and will always be remembered.

With love,

someone who is finished

*~*~*

To the readers,

This has been a great experience as a part of the #justwriteit challenge. Did you catch on that I addressed the letter to "someone I loved" rather than "love?" Some parts of the story were painful to write because at that time I might've been feeling the emotions I wrote about. All twenty-five letters in the book have been inspired by my personal life and events so no, I didn't make all up of this. I have another story to follow this one in a similar format in mind but I'm not sure to start it yet.

I hope to complete some of my other stories I have posted, but I'm going to do whatever feels right. If I feel like uploading a new story, that's what I'll do. If I feel like finishing my stories, that's what I'll do. I can't exactly tell what I'll be doing next as it still remains a mystery to me too. As fas as I'm aware, I will only be updating my story Breathing. Thank you to those of you who have read the story all the way through and given me votes. I appreciate all the support everyone has given me.

With love,

someone who thanks you for reading