Chapter 8 Jerk and a bully

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHAPTER 8 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEX P.O.V

I walk down stairs to help set up the table for dinner.

"Alex hun, can you help me get the plates and silverware." My dad ask with a questioning face.

"Sure" I respond with a distracted look

"Is everything ok, is something wrong in school?" My mom ask looking worried.

"Huh, oh it's nothing, I just have a lot of homework. Everything is just fine, I promise. Don't worry about anything." I look at them. I lied.

"Ok." the both say.

I take three plates and bowls along with some spoons and forks. I took the pretty plate for me, selfish I know but my parents don't care so might as well.

I go back to the living room where there is a small table and three seat. I look around to still see some boxes laying around still to be unpacked. I shrugged and set up the table. We had delightful take out meals from a Mexican restaurant a few blocks from our house, I know what your thinking... fancy right. Haha, I know it's the best we could do, we just moved in, you can't expect us to be able to cook already. But WE HAVE SOUP my mom made in the kitchen. It was really good.

"So how was school?" my mom asked while eating

"Um, great, I made new friends." I say

"That's great." my dad says.

"Oh by the way, I'm going to the mall with my friends tomorrow, is it ok?" I ask

"Sure, just be home by 10:00p.m." My mom tells me before I start to eat again.

I finished my food and went up to my room and finished my homework. I went to sleep and before I knew it, it was the next day.

~~~~~~~~ THE NEXT DAY ~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my alarm clock and I pressed the snooze button. I really hate mornings. 9 more mins later, it goes off again. I really wake up this time. I get up and wash my face. I brush my teeth and get ready. I went into my closet and picked out some black skinny jeans and I was really lazy so I just wore a 'Forever 21' thin sweater with a owl on it. It was cute yet simple. I then do my make up which was just my usual, just concealer, foundation, powder, eye liner, and some mascara. I don't like a lot of makeup because it makes you ugly. I like seeing the true beauty in people. I just wear a bit of makeup to cover my flaws. I am pretty insecure about my self sometimes. I put my light brown hair in a messy bun and walk down stairs.

I yell out to my mom and dad "I'm leaving for school, ill see you later"

"Ok, have fun" my dad yells back while reading the newspaper. Who still reads the newspaper? Apparently my dad.

----------------------- AT SCHOOL -------------------------

Today, I only had 1st, 3rd, and 5th period. That means the classes would be a lot longer, tho. In homeroom, my teacher gave me a letter that told me which elective I was assigned to. A elective is like a fun period, like cooking, home ect, drama, dancing, chorus, and other fun activities. The students get to pick which elective they want to be in, but since I came here in the middle of the school year, they will assign me to something random. I just hope it's not with cole.

I open my letter and it told me I was going to be in dance for the rest of the year. Actually, I was pretty excited, I love to dance but I never told any body. I was always to shy.

When I walked into first period I sat next to Jane. I looked at her and smiled.

"Hey do you want to go to the mall with me today after school?" I ask her nicely hoping she will say yes.