Chapter 4 hai, im cole pendery

Chapter 4

ALEX P.O.V

As I walked in I noticed everyone had a friend. No one was left out of anything, then there was me. I walked in awkwardly and I asked for help finding the office.

"Um excuse me, could you tell me where the office is?" I ask to a blond headed girl.

"Oh, you must be the new girl."

Great, first day of school and people are already talking about me.

"Yeah, I am." I said pretty preppy.

"Well hai, my name is Jane. What's your name?"

"I'm Alex, nice to meet you" I say nicely, but truly i didnt care, all I wanted was to find my way to office.

"Well, I can walk you to the office, follow me." She said with a smile

FINALLY, I thought in my head. Once we got there she looks and me and tells me to take a number. I took a number. 24. Oh great (sarcasm). Jane then left me telling me what I should do. I think I'm starting to like her, that or she creeps me out about how she keeps smililing.
Right after she left I was called.

"Number 24, to counter 8 please" a lady said

I walk over to her. "Hai, I'm the new student here in Las Angelas Fine arts." I say excited.

"Ok. Here is your books and your locker."she said with a big smile. Dang, this school really loves to smile.

I find my locker and take the books I need for my first class. Once I closed it I saw the same
guy with chocolate brown eyes and the cutest smile who called me Princess back when I was driving my car, standing there looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Um, hai? May I help you with something?" I say kinda scared

"Hai I'm cole pendery" he said with a confident look. He snatches my schedule out of my hands and looks at it. "Hmph, looks like we have 2,3, lunch ,and 5 period together."

The bell rings and I stand there and ask if I could have my schedule back. He teases me with it and he won't give it back, by now everyone is already in class.

"Please, give me back my schedule."I say sweetly.

He laughs and to be honest it was kinda cute. He gave it back to me and he offers to walk me to class but I denied it. He was actually really sweet and nice.

__________________________________________________________________________

NOTE~

I know this was a short and boring chapter but, I'm tired and it's 3:28am and I am not fully

awake. I just wanted to finish this chapter. I swear there will be more dramatic chapter and

alot more hate and love. Read as everything goes Down hill from here