Chapter 58

ALEX P.O.V

It was the next day and I just woke up with a huge headache. It wasn't that bad, to the point where I have to go to the hospital, but like every step I take, it feels like a thump in my brain.

"Are you ok?" Dana asked while I walked down the stairs like a drunk man.

"Couldn't be better." I say with a sarcastic voice.

"Ok." Dana said like nothing is wrong and he just walked away. Rude. At least ask.

I ate some breakfast and headed off to the studio to meet up with cole to pick him up. Yes, he was recording alone because he needed to record his parts again.

I walk to the studio and walk inside. He was singing into the mike. Dang, he is so good. He saw me and smiled.

He is so perfect. Can I ask for anymore?

He finished the song and came out of the recording box. He went straight to me and hugged me.

"Hey!" He said with a cheerful voice.

"Hey!" I reply.

"That was great cole. You can go now." The recorder said. I waved to them.

"Kk." Cole said.

Me and cole walked out of the door and into my car. I drove because knowing cole, he isn't the safest driver in the planet.

"Where are you going after this?" Cole asked me.

"Um.... Me, Alex#2, and Madison are going to the mall." I say.

"Cool. Me and the boys are going to the cafe. You guys are welcome to join." Cole said n a convincing way.

"Nah. I think I rather go to the mall to shop for clothes then to drink a cup of coffee and eat a muffin." I laugh.

"Fine. Your lost. You could be hanging out with 5 hot boys who are famous, but you rather go to the mall to buy a shirt." Cole teased.

"Yes. The fact that I hang out with you '5 hot guys' everyday get annoying because you guys are too crazy and loud." I tease back.

"Nice come back." Cole winked.

"Thanks." I say with a confident voice.

We finally made it home and I went in with cole behind me.

"Ready to go?" Madison asked taking her purse.

"Umm. Hold on a sec." I told them. I ran into my room and changed into a cute skirt and a white top. I put my combat boots or and run back downstairs with my phone and wallet.

"Ready!" I yell.

"Kk. Lets take my car. It's the prettiest." Alex#2 said.

Me and Madison roll our eyes and walk out the door.

DANA P.O.V

"Where are the girls going?" I asked.

"To the mall." Cole said.

"Girls and there clothes." Gabe rolled his eyes,

"Did you know what Alex told me?" Cole said with hurtful eyes.

"What?" Will asked.

"She said she would rather go to the mall and buy stuff they don't need, then rather to hang out with us." Cole said.

"IM so hurt!" Dalton faked cry.

Dalton is the exaggerated one. That's why I love him (no homo).

I went upstairs and then I laid on my bed. The boys and I are going out later but I just don't feel like going. After what I over heard Alex and will say about Jane. It scared me a bit and then I fell because Alex opened the door causing all of us to fall on each other.

Nothing will ever be ok again as long as Jane is not locked up. She hurt us too much. Not anymore. Not anymore.

WILL P.O.V

Tomorrow will be fun -____- . It's going to be so boring. I have dance rehearsal alone. Cole has to go to vocal lessons alone. Gabe has to go to record his parts on a song alone. Dalton is going to the music class alone. Dana is staying home to have extra lessons on school to prepare for our finals alone. Madison, I believe is going to a premiere alone. Alex#2 is going is going to a studio to record a video for her youtube channel alone. Alex, I think....... Actually, I don't know where Alex is going, but i know she is not going with anyone since we are all busy. Guess ill ask her later. All of us are going to be separated tomorrow. Lets see how this turns out.

________________________________________________________________

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

What's going to happen tomorrow with the group? Stay in tuned tomorrow or the day after if I forget. Sorry if I don't post tomorrow if I didn't. VOTE, COMMENT SHARE! :)