Chapter 34

COLE P.O.V

"How did it go?" Dalton asked.

"Really shocking." Alex said.

"What happened!?" They all said at one time.

"I think we should all sit down first before we tell you guys." I said

Soon after all of us were sitting down on the floor, I told them what happened.

"Well, when we got their Jane's mom opened the door and she let us in. She went to get us drinks and then me and Alex went to look around the the living room. Alex saw a picture a a guy. It was Jane's dad. He died in a car accident 4 years ago. Oh yeah, Jane's mom is name Josephine. She told us that when her dad died, Jane was in the car too. They weren't able to save him but Jane survived. She was injured on the head. When Jane woke up, she was a whole new person. She use to be sweet and super nice but then it all changed. She started to act up. She had thoughts to harm people and things. It makes her happy when something bad happens. She was a whole different girl. Then Josephine was worried about it getting out of control that one day she could kill somebody. Josephine told the doctors and the they prescribed a pill for her. She is suppose to eat it everyday twice. The pill keeps her mind off of the bad thoughts and helps her concentrate on the good. Josephine also told us how she spent 2 weeks in a metal hospital for kids." I explained.

"Did that really happen. I never thought that Jane would be like that." Dana said.

"The weird part is that back when we were still dating two years ago, she told me that she had a dad and a mom. She also never let me meet her parents because I think she didn't want me to find out she is metal." I said.

"But why would she want to hurt us like this?" Gabe asked

"I think that Jane stopped eating her pills which made her into a crazy bitch again. Her mind told her to hurt us. She couldn't help but do whatever she did just to satisfy herself." Alex said.

"Josephine also told us a story when Jane was 14 years old, they went to a field and then Jane saw a butterfly. She ran to it and killed it with ether own two hands. Then she laughed about it." I said.

"Dang, she is really messed up." Will said.

"Yep!"

"Now what do we do?" Madison said.

"I really don't know. Now that we know the truth, what good does it do us." Dalton said.

"Maybe we could call the cops.. They can't hurt us any longer if we are all together. Plus Jane will be out of out lives and she will spend her life locked up in a metal hospital," Alex#2 said.

"That's a bit harsh. I know all the bad things she has done but not even her deserves to rot in a cell." Alex said,

"Alex, sometimes your to nice." madison said.

"What, I told you I can't watch another person get hurt even if it Jane." Alex said.

"What should we do?" Dana said.

"I think we done enough today. We should all rest up for school tomorrow." Cole said.

"I don't want to go back. I have to see Jane again, she sits right next to me in class!" Alex said,

"Well, we can't ignore school. We will have to deal with it. Just promise we will all stick together." Madison said.

"Ugh! Fine but I am ditching the classes I have with Jane. I don't want to be near her. She might try to kidnap us again, I mean like we jut escaped. She must be really mad. She could harm us more than ever." Alex said.

"It's ok. I will skip with you. We can go to their class after school to get the assignments." I said.

"Man, we are going to have so much homework now." Will whined.

"I know, don't remind me" Alex#2 said

For the rest of the day we all sat around, I could tell everyone was down because of the thought of school was so horrifying. But at least Their is a 1 week break coming soon. Only our school celebrates this week. All teachers need time off so they decide, each year, they get be week off of school to relax and do nothing.

It was about 12:00pm when I saw that Alex fell asleep on the floor along with dalton and Madison and Alex#2 and will.
I should bring Alex upstairs to her room. I picked her up and went upstairs. I gently put her on her bed, I take off my shirt and go in bed with her. I wrap my arms around her to comfort her and protect her. Their isn't one thing I wouldn't do for Alex. I can't live without her.

"I love you cole" I heard her say

"I love you too"I said back while kissing her head.

I fell asleep. I don't remember what I dreamt but it was a good dream, I could feel it.

__________________________________________________________________ _________________

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

So how do you like it so far. I am sorry that it such a short chapter but I am tired. I will continue to upload every day. Guys, I am so happy about the love and support you are giving me. It keeps me going. Excuse me if my grammar is bad. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE. Love you guys <3!