Chapter 11 getting ready for prom

AUTHORS NOTE~ READ! ITS IMPORTANT. ok guys before we start the chapter, I apologize for the big time gap I am going to do. The time gap is not years or anything crazy but I am going to make the time gap for about 2 weeks and a half. I am making such a huge gap because the days are always the same. Like cole bully's her to the limit. I don't want to write like 3 chapters just for 1 day so I will be making a gap in the story. Not a big one gap, it will jump to, two days before there prom happens, so yeah. Hope you still understand the story. I will explain a little more in the chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 11

ALEX P.O.V

3 WEEKS LATER~

For around the past 2 weeks, things in school has been normal. Well, not normal but everything is the same everyday. Cole has been non stop bullying me. He knocks all my books on the floor, gets me in trouble, trips me, teases me, and anything bad that can happen, happens. I know, whats new? At some points he will even pin me down to a wall, and ask his friends to help him. Not dalton or Gabe or any of those people. In fact, they don't even know that cole has been bullying me. He brings his friends from like P.E or something. He tries to scare me, but it doesn't work. I need to stay to strong and act like like I am not scared of him. Being scared is going to give him pleasure or satisfaction. I don't want to give it to him. He doesn't hit me or kick me anymore, after about 1 week. The only person I told about cole is Jane. She understands me. The thing is that cole has a soft side from his exterior body. Every day after his soccer practice, he comes to my house to work on the dances. He is actually nice to me. He really seems like he cares about me. He doesn't try to act cool or do anything bad to me. He acts like himself. I know right, weird. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think I might like cole. WAIT. What am I thinking. I should hate him for all the hurtful things he has been doing to me.

Anyways I still cry sometimes about my mom and dad leaving. They call me almost every night. I have to take care of myself. It's hard but I manage. My bruises had gotten a lot better. It was only a little bruised. It would still hurt when I touch it, but it stopped bleeding and was healing slowly.

----------------------- ONE DAYS BEFORE PROM -----------------------

I took my car to school and everyone last minute guys without a date is doing something crazy to get the girl to say yes. I seen them all reject or all just feel sorry for the guys and end up saying yes. I am not trying to brag but I got a date around three weeks ago. Ok, girls that are rejecting the guys, JUST SAY YES, your lucky someone actually admires you. You might not like them but give them a try. Ok enough about prom.

"HEY ALEX!" I turned around to see Jane, Mia, Jenny, and Tiffani.

"Hey guys!" I said

"So who was the lucky guy that asked you out?!?" Mia asked

"Didn't Jane tell you guys already?" I said

"Nope" Mia, Jenny, and Tiffani said in unison.

"Oh, ok. Well, Eric asked me out." I said

"OMG! REALLY! THAT'S SO CUTE! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY A CUTE COUPLE!" Tiffani screamed

"I know right. When did he ask you out? Are you guys a thing now? How's your dress look like?" They are way to hyper.

I really don't know why prom is such a big deal. It's just a dance. To be honest, they are making such a big deal out of this.

"OK! calm down. He asked me out three weeks ago. No, we are not a thing yet. And I don't know what my dress looks like. Does that answer all your questions?" I say really fast