Chapter 46 was it worth it?

ALEX P.O.V

I was backstage watching the boys perform. They are just so talented. I can't believe I never heard of them before. Cole kept staring at me during the performance and it was so cute. I couldn't help but blush. After the show was a whole different story. IM5 had a meet up and me, Madison, and Alex#2 were all just waiting in the background for them to be finish. We were kinda hiding in our clothes.

"When are they going to be done???!!" Madison asked.

"They just started, maybe another few hours." Alex#2 said.

"UGH!" Me and Madison said at the same time.

I just slid against the wall in frustration. I know I should be happy that cole and the boys are getting so much fandom, but it just takes so long for the meet and greets. I still 100% support him though.

I was staring at the wall and hoping to not been seen. Eben said that we have to keep a low profile most of the time to keep the paparazzi from asking questions about me and cole. I put my hood on and rested my head on my knee. I don't remember if I fell asleep , I didn't feel like I did, but before I knew it. I was awake and cole was shaking me to get up.

"Alex come on. The meet and greet Is over. Wake up!" Cole said.

"Oh, did I fall asleep?" I asked

"I think so. You were on the floor leaning on your knees for a few hours." Dalton said.

"Oh. Where did Madison and Alex#2 go?" I questioned.

"I don't really know. I think they went in the car to chill." Gabe said.

"Without me! I'm so offended." I say in a sarcastic kinda voice.

"Haha, lets go before the paparazzi arrive And start to ask questions." Dana said.

"Ok."

Cole wrapped his arm around my neck and hid me in protection when we went out. There were so many people asking me questions about my relationship with cole. I heard cole whisper ignore them. I just hid my face in cole's jacket and continued to walk to the car. We finally made it and Eben was rushing us in. I saw that Madison and Alex#2 were sleeping In the back seat. I should wake them up.

"WAKE UP!!" I yelled closely at there faces. They shot up in fright and was confused. They looked around to see nothing wrong.

"Why did you do that? You scared the shit out of us." Madison said while rubbing her head.

"It's your fault. You guys left me on the ground asleep. What was I suppose to do?" I told them.

"Oh, you looked so comfy so I told Will to look after you while we went to the car to sleep." Alex#2 said.

"You people disgust me." I say in a exaggerated face.

We were going back to Eben's house to rest for the night. We had 'tutoring' tomorrow.

We made it back home safe and sound and I hoped no one followed us home cause that would be SO CREEPY!

I went straight into my room and changed into basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and plop on the bed with my phone. Cole came in the room.

"Hey babe." He said walking in.

"Hey! I'm tired I'm going to go sleep." I told him.

"Me to. Ill be right up. I'm just going to grab a midnight snack first." Cole said yawning.

I got off my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I took off my makeup and went back to bed. I went on twitter and everyone was tagging me in tweets about a interview. Oh no.

I clicked on it just to se the interview I did today. Dang they uploaded that fast.

I pressed play and while the video was playing I went to he comments. Bad idea.

I read most and scrolled down pages just to see alot of hate. Some were really supportive though. At least it isn't as much hate as the beginning. I read a few comments that just broke my heart. I felt the tears drip down my skin and onto the pillow. The hatred was to bad. The comments that said I suck or cole is to good for me didn't really hurt my feelings that much, but the ones that said 'I should go kill myself' or 'I'm worthless and nobody loves me' really hurt. I can't believe people can be so cruel. Wait.. Actually I can. Everyone I know or knew has broken my heart or has hurt me in some way. The only people I really trust at this point is cole, dalton, Madison, Gabe, Alex#2, Will, Dana, and Eben. I know they would never hurt me.

Cole came in and saw that I was crying.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He asked concerned.

I gave him the iPad with the interview. He scrolled down the comments and his face was not happy.

"I'm so sorry Alex."

"Don't be. It's not your fault." I said.

"I didn't mean for all This to happen. I didn't know how much people would hate you" cole said.

"It's fine. I have dealt with much harder problems in life." I said.

"Alex, If I knew that so much people could be so cruel, I never should have fallen for you. Now your life sucks. Everything is ruin because of me. I am so sorry Alex." Cole sobbed. I can't help but notice how sad he was. At this point he was really crying.

"Cole, don't beat your self up. It's worth it. Everything we went through, the bullying, the hate, the drama, it was all for a reason. Cole I love you. Nothing will ever change that." I said. I wiped the tear from his eyes and he looked at me.

"What I said at the interview, I meant every word."

"I know"

I went to sleep in the thought of everything. Was it really worth it? How can one person effect your life so much? If I hadn't met cole, none of this would happen. I wouldn't have been bullied, I would still have my old friends, I wouldn't have been kidnap, I would have been hurt. Just think, one guy. God put me in this spot for a reason. I hope it's for the right reason. Everything is a mess right now and I can't help but think if it will get better. How can it get any worst. Everybody hates me, my parents are gone, we have a killer on our backs, everything is just a mess. But for cole, I would do anything. He is my gravity from here on out.

"Your worth fighting for." Cole whispered in my ear. I nodded and kissed him. I dug my head in his neck and tried to cry myself to sleep. Cole's arms are so protective.

"I love you and everything is worth it if it means being with you." I whispered back.

___________________________________________________

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

I know the story has been getting boring, but it's still going to have drama. I am thinking about a sequel. If you guys didn't know, dalison did break up. So sad. They were the best couple ever, i wanted to cry. i am not sure if they got back together though. On the subject, No body is sure if cole and Cassidy are together again. Just some information I think you should know. I am still going to use Madison in the story though. I just noticed I say though alot. Lol. Ok thoughts. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE! :)