Chapter 50

ALEX P.O.V

It was the middle of the night at 1:00am and I could not sleep. I slowly unwrapped cole's arm being careful not to wake him. I couldn't see anything, but the shadows of furniture. I walked over to the window and took a seat on the side. I looked out and enjoyed the beautiful lights of LA. I never noticed how beautiful a city could be. I looked up at the dark sky's that filled our atmosphere. No stars.

I am just thinking about all the stupid mistakes in the past I have made and how I could change them. From the stupidity mistakes I made, I feel so stupid and slap my forehead. Gosh, why can't everything just be normal. A normal relationship with cole. Parents that are with me 24/7. A world without hate. Everything I'm saying is impossible. I am grateful for all the things me and cole has been though and the facts that we are still together is amazing. to think about it, life would be boring if it didn't have some excitement in it, but some things just go too far.

It all of a sudden felt really stuffy and hard to breath. I need fresh air.

I walked out of the room, grabbed my phone and a jacket and went downstairs. I was really careful to not wake anyone up. I walked pass the living room and then the kitchen and went out the house. I was standing right in front of the house breathing in the fresh scent of flowers and the sweet smell of the air. Nature is so relaxing sometimes. I love it. I really could not sleep so I decided to walk around for a while.

I was just walking in the dark night with only street lights on. I must admit it was scary because of the lights flickering, but it was calming. It let me think. This is the only time when my head is clear. I never really been to this part of town before. I passed by a alleyway and saw figures staring at me. I got scared from the thought of being stalked. I stared to walk faster away from there and ended up in another alleyway. The floor was wet and the cold air was blowing. I started to calm down and thought that they were not following me anymore. I was wrong. I heard footsteps from behind me and I felt the hair stand up from fright. I slowly turned around and saw a few guys.

"Ah, boys! Look we have. Fresh meat." One of them said.

"Fun." The other said with a smirk. I could only see the shadows and the black figures at this point. All I know is that there is 4 guys and one of me. I'm fucked.

"Today is going to be fun." Another said.

I slowly started to back away. I'm so stupid, why did I go out in the middle of the night to a place I don't even know.

"Haha, girl, do you want to feel hell?" The last guy asked.

I shook my head 'no'. But I have already felt it when we got kidnapped. I don't want it to happen again.

"Too bad." They said. I looked at them and then they started to chase me. I ran as fast as I could out of the alleyway and I attempted to get out of there. I was not fast enough and they caught up to me and punched me to the floor.

"Aw, the little bird is trying to run away." The guy said.

"Let me go!" I demanded.

"Not today!" He said.

One of them picked me up and lead me deeper into the alleyway.

"LET GO OF ME!! HELP HELP!" I screamed.

"Shut the hell up or I will!"

"Please don't hurt me." I whined.

"You asked for it" they said.

They threw me to the ground hard and I felt on my side.

One came closer to me and put a strand of duck tape on my mouth. I tried to struggle out but the had me surrounded. I couldn't talk and then another guy had rope and tied me up.