CHAPTER 15.

ALEX P.O.V

After Jane said all those mean things to me, I cried and ran to the bathroom. Cole was going to follow but he instead showed Jane off. I could tell they were getting in a fight and I couldn't handle another fight because what if cole gets hurt this time. I told him to stop and he came to me and pulled me close. Did I mention the whole school was watching us. We tried to ignore them as much as possible. I couldn't concentrate on my school work. I was starting to get 'F's' in class. It was dropping my grades down fast. So much has happened to me since the first day. Why me? Why couldn't I be one of the people watching instead of being on the spot for everyone to laugh or question me.

------------------lunch time------------------

I walked into the cafeteria and once I got in, everyone was staring at me. Like everyone. Even cole. I was so nervous, I could hear people taking about me.

I heard things like

'Ewww, your really are a slut'

'Jane is a true friend friend for telling everything that Alex has done.'

'Lets move, I don't want to be near her.'

I was about to cry when cole stood up and walked over to me. He held my hand and brought me to his table. I walked over to see Gabe, dalton, Will, Dana, Madison, Alex#2. They all smiled at me. I was actually smiling, too.

"I didn't know you guys are dating" Dana said with a smirk

I just smiled and Cole looked at me, next thing you know. I am holding his hand under the table.

"Yeah" I said shyly

"I KNEW IT!!!" Will screamed

"What?" Cole said

"Nothing, ever since Alex came to this school, you started to act different. You are a nice guy but you were really a jerk around her. I knew you liked her but just never wanted to admit to yourself. I can tell." Will said

"Oh really?" I smirked at cole while he blushed

"Wait, now that I think about it, when I got hurt yesterday, how did you get in my house?" I wondered

"Last time, I was walking home and I saw you take it out to unlock your door, who knew knowing that would be so useful one day." Cole said.

"Cole told us everything!" Gabe accidentally blurting out.

"What do you mean?" I asked

Gabe covered ip his mouth and cole gave him to shut up look.

"Tell me, Gabe, I won't get mad...... Maybe" I said while looking at Gabe.

"Ok, so I told Dalton, Gabe, Will, Dana, Madison, and Alex#2 everything that happened to you since the first day. I know you wanted me to keep it a secret but I couldn't explain what happen to you without telling the truth." Cole said

I was disappointed in him for telling but I couldn't get mad. I would have told them to if I was in Cole's shoes.

"Why would you tell,I told you not to. I don't want to drag anybody else in this." I told cole.

"I'm sorry." Cole said looking down.

"Cole, just promise me not to tell anyone else. Now Jane might try to hurt all of us. Or just hurt me more for telling what she did." I said

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you." I smiled and he kissed my head.

"We will all help you" dalton said cheerfully