Chapter 55

DANA P.O.V

I was walking downstairs into the living and it was around 5:00 pm. I was in my room the whole day. I only came out for food and food. Once I was downstairs, no one was there.

"GUYS?!" I shouted wondering where they could be.

"YEAH?!" I heard Alex#2 scream back from another room.

I followed her voice and it lead me to the basement. The basement wasnt like a basement in the movies where it was full of junk and boxes. Eben's basement had a TV, refrigerator, games, and the coolest bean bag chair that could fit like 10 people. The basement was like a gamers dream house.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm just watching some tv." She responded.

"Where's Gabe?" I wonder.

"He is at dance rehearsal with dalton and Will" alex#2 exclaimed.

"What about Cole?" I ask.

"I don't know about him. I heard them leave this morning. They must have gone somewhere to hang out." Alex#2 said.

"Oh. Where is Madison then?" I question her.

"She is out with her family. She really missed them and she decided to stay with them for a few hours." Alex#2 said.

"Oh. Ok. Why did you stay in the house then? Don't you want to go hang out with some friends or visit your family?" I ask.

"I already visited my family in the morning. I just got home like 30 minutes ago." She explained.

"Oh. Ok. So, I will leave you to watching then." I said.

I left the room and went back upstairs. Everyone went out except me. Ugh. I need a life. I should walk around outside then.

"ALEX#2! I WILL BE GONE FOR A WHILE! IM GOING FOR A WALK!" I yell so she knows where I am.

"CAN I COME?!" Alex#2 said desperately

"Um. SURE!" I said. She quickly ran up the stairs and took her jacket. We left the door in a hurry.

We walked to the park. We talked about everything random. I love Alex#2 as a friend so much. She is like the best caring friend ever.

We were walking back to the house when I saw two people. It was Alex and Cole. They were holding hands and having a nice stroll.

"Is that cole and Alex?" Alex#2 asked. I squint my eyes and have a better view.

"I think it is." I say.

"Cool." Alex#2 said. "Hey COLE! ALEX!"

Alex and cole quickly looked our way. They smiled and headed toward me and Alex#2.

"What are you guys doing here?" Cole asked.

"I wanted to walk around and then Alex#2 wanted to come with me, so yeah." I said.

"Great. Now we can all walk back together." Alex said cheerfully.

We were all walking home and we walked past a bridge.

"He look guys! A bridge. Lets go watch the sun go down." Alex#2 said.

"FUN!" Cole squealed.

I rolled my eyes playfully in act of how cheesy these people are.

Alex and Alex#2 ran first. They both ran to the side of the bridge. Me and cole looked at each other and we started to walk not run.

We arrived at the edge of the bridge. The sun was slowly fading. The sky was pink and orange. The water was crystal clear. The seals were clear ping on the side of the railing. All of us watched as the big ball of light slowly go down as the yellow crescent moon comes out.

We walked over to the dock to get a closer look. I was really close to the water but Alex was looking in at the fishes. It would be funny if I did something. Hehehe.

"Hey Alex!" I yell. She looked back at me and I used her in the water.

"DANA!!" She yelled getting up the water.

"HAHAHAHHA!" I yell laughing.

"Help me Up!!" Alex yelled.

"DANA! Why did you do that?!" Cole yelled at me.

"It was funny." I said innocently.

"It sure was." Alex said. I gave her my arm to pull her back up when she tugged harder pulling all her weight on my my arm causing me to almost fall in the water.

"Haha! Not this time. You will never get me in the-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Cole pushed me in. I was not soaking wet.

"COLE!!!!" I madly said.

"You started it! Don't blame us." Alex#2 said.

"Ugh!" I said frustrated.

Me and Alex were still both in the water. I was freezing.

"Are you going to help me up or what?!" I complain

"Oh yeah! Hahahaha. It's just so funny." Cole and alex#2 said sidetrack.

Alex#2 lifted me up while cole took Alex out of the water. Dang Alex#2 was strong.

Cole took his sweater off and wrapped it around Alex. So adorable. Wait... What about me?

"Do I get a jacket too?" I ask.

"No. You wouldn't even need one if you didn't push Alex into the river." Alex#2 said.

I pouted.

We went home and i left a trail of water from the dripping clothes. I was freezing and I felt like my toes were going to fall out.

We finally made it home. I took the key out and unlocked it. Once we got in, we saw everyone staring at us with wide eyes.

"What happened!??!?" Gabe shouted.

"Tell him Dana." Cole said smirking at me.

"Um.. Well... We kinda went to the river and I kinda pushed Alex in it. Then she kinda pulled me in." I said looking down.

"Kinda?! More like push me down while I was leaning in!" Alex complain.

"Dana! No more trips to the pool for a month. Now you kids get cleaned up!" Eben strictly said.

"Ok." We both said.

"Alex are you ok?" Eben ask before we both went to separate bathrooms.

"Yeah." Alex said.

"What about me?!" I ask. Really? He cares about Alex but not me.

"You weren't hurt and it was your fault so yeah." Eben said.

"Rude!" I said while waving my hand in front of his face like a drama queen.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower then clanged into clean clothes. I feel complete now that I am clean.

"Dana you are so mean." Madison said.

"You must admit it was funny!" I said while sticking our my tongue.

"Hehe! It kinda was." Dalton said while laughing a bit.

"See." I said.

Alex came out of the bathroom and slapped dalton on the back of the head.

"Oww. What was that for?" Dalton said whining. Alex didn't even hit him hard. Gosh. Man up dalton.

"That didn't even hurt. And I slapped you because u were laughing." Alex said.

"Sorry." Dalton said looking down. Alex went up to him and hugged him.

"It ok." She playfully said.

"Did anyone bring home food?" Will asked out of nowhere.

"NO!" We all replied at the same time.

"Man!" Will said with a said face,

We all laughed.

The rest of the day was like any other. We relaxed and we didn't bother to think of doing anything. Life is going to be life.