Chapter 52

ALEX P.O.V

I wake up on my bed all dizzy. I couldn't feel most of my body because of how num I felt. I attempted to move out of bed but it was just not working. All my muscles and veins felt like I got run over. I can't take all this pain. I just can't.

I made one move- just one move and my body flinched up. It was like static going through my body.

"Owwww!!" I screamed.

Eben came rising in along with Cole, Madison, and Alex#2.

"What happened?" Madison asked.

"I can't move. I feel num and my body hurts." I complain like it was nothing.

Eben walked out of the room and we all stood there in silence. Eben soon came back with a box.

"What is that?" Alex#2 asked.

"Stuff." He said in a kid voice.

Eben opened up a box and he took out gloves. Then he took out a medium side needle.

"No. No. Nope! Please tell me your not going to puncture me with that thing." I said while trying to scoot back.

"Alex, it's just a shot. Pretend you are at a hospital and you needed to get a vaccine." Eben said.

"If I can't handle taking a shot in a hospital, I don't think I can handle doing this. Plus, why do I even need to take that?" I complained.

"It will help the pain go away for awhile. Alex, you need to take this shot." Eben said.

He started to go toward me and I hate needles so freaking much. They scare the shit out of me.

"Nope! Nope! Nope!" I screeched. I tried to move away but I couldn't.

"Cole, distract her or comfort her" Eben insisted.

"Ok."

Cole walk to my side of the bed and I looked at him. Man, he is so beautiful!

"I'll take you to dinner later. Ill buy you stuff that girls like." Cole said with a happy voice. I looked at him with confusion. Is this how he will distract me? Man, he needs to work on that. I look back at Eben who was closer to me with the devil needle.

I move closer to Cole and he stops me from falling off the bed.

"I don't want to do this." I yelled.

"HEY LOOK A FLYING PIG!!" Madison yelled pointing to the window. I quickly looked in shock that flying pigs were real.

Then I felt it. The needle was in my body. The injections were so painful.

"OWWWWWWWWW!!" I screeched.

Cole comforted me by holding me tight.

"Just a few more seconds............ And done." Eben said, "see that wasnt so bad."

"Yes it was." I pouted.

"Where are the rest?" I ask,

"In the recording studio. We wanted to stay to help you so we didn't go." Alex#2 said.

"What about cole?" I asked.

"He already recorded his part early in the morning while you were still asleep." Eben said.

"Oh. Ok."

Eben told me he will leave me to rest. I couldn't do anything so I decided to just watch Netflex. I was watching adventure time.

After about 6 hours later my body started to feel alot better. The shot really worked. I hope this feeling will last long. I could still feel the pain, but it was calming down. I could actually walk now, but it still kinda hurt.

I decided to go downstairs. I walked down very slowly and into the living room. I noticed that everyone was looking at me. The guys were back from the recording studio too.

"You can move!" Dalton shouted,

"Barely" I replied.

"Come on, we are going to get some food, come with us." Eben insisted.

"Ok" I said all happily

"How you feeling though?" Cole said walking up to me.

"Alot better." I said.

"Good."

I was going upstairs to go get changed into proper clothes instead of shorts and a tee shirt. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a button up shirt. The jeans took longer than I expected to put on. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I didn't want to wear makeup so I just added some lotion to my face and some lipgloss. I brushed my hair and it was really tangled. I finished getting ready and went downstairs. About everyone was done but dalton and Gabe.

I went over to sit on the couch and I took my phone out.

Cole sat next to me and put his arm over me. Gabe walked out of the upstairs bathroom the same Time dalton walked out of the first floor bathroom.

"YOU GUYS TALE FOREVER TO GET READY!! OMG!!" Dana complained

"I'm sorry, GOSH!" Dalton over exaggerated.

"C'mon, lets go before we are late for reservations" Eben said.

"Reservation? I thought we were just going to eat at like a McDonald or something." I said,

"Nah, I made reservations to the most expensive restaurant in town because its really fun." Eben cheered. We all laughed.

We all left the house and went into Eben mini van.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and we all got out of the car.