Chapter 70 END

ALEX P.O.V

Today was the day of the dance. I couldn't stress how stressed I felt. I was scared for the people's reactions. All of them know me and Coles past together and then now we are dating. Just great. It was the night show. The whole school and there families were here.

We were already back stage getting ready to perform. I was in my outfit. I had to do three dances. All of them were hip hop to pop music except the dance with cole. The duet is a mix between pop and lyrical. I like it because it looks cool. My second dance is with the whole class. The third one is with dalton, Madison, Gabe, Alex#2, Dana, Cole, and Will. I am excited but things could go wrong fast. It always has.

I didn't see my dance teacher yet. He should be here by now. I want his encouragement before I go on.

Then he walks thought the door. I run up to him with the rest behind me.

"Great to see you kids!" He said hugging all of us.

"Your about to perform so I want you guys to try your best. Don't worry about why your doing this. You guys are the most advance dancers I ever had. Go out there and rock it." He said.

"Um your on" the backstage people said.

"Make me proud." He said.

As we all went up, I felt the energy and hype rush though my blood. All my performances were amazing. After we all danced, we got so many applause.

The last acne was the group dance. We were also the last to perform. I knew I was going to rock it. I didn't care what my grade was. This made me happy and I actually felt great.

"Last on stage, I am happy to say that my top 8 dancers I ever had are doing a hip hop dance. Hope you guys enjoyed the show." Our teacher said. We walked onto the stage to. Have many claps then the room was silent. The music started to play. I danced my heart out. All of us did. I never felt this way before. I couldn't believe it. I did the best I could.

Soon my few seconds of fame was over. It was great while it lasted.

The audience roared with claps. I was so happy. I never felt this way. They threw roses up at us. We all took a bow and walked off stage.

"You guys are amazing! Congrats. I think all of you deserve a 'A' in my class." Our teacher said. All of us cheered. Now if we only pass our test we would past everything and my life would be back to normal permanently.

Eben came back stage and we all had a group hug.

"We did it you guys. All the obstacles, we conquered them together." I said.

"Eben what are you doing here?" Alex#2 asked.

"I have your grades from your test." He said. All of our faces were now serious. This is the moment of truth.

Eben opened and read out each of our grades.

"Ok, Alex, you got a 92% you passed." Eben stated.

"Thank god." I say.

"Gabe, you got a 83% you passed as well." Eben said.

"I told you batman never fails." Gabe said.

"Dana, you got a 86%, you passes as well. I guess all the extra tutoring helped." Eben told Dana.

"Yep. I feel so relieved." Dana said.

"Madison, you got a 99% congrats!" Eben told.

"YaY!" She said to loud.

"Alex#2, you got a 98%, not bad. I'm really proud of you girls." Eben said.

"Thanks." Alex#2 said.

"Cole, you did really good, you got a 89%" Eben said.

"YES!!!!!" Cole said to himself.

"Will....., you did the best. You got a 100%." Eben said with a smile.

"OMG, were so happy for you will! I told you you were smart." I said to him.

"Lastly dalton." Eben opened the envelope and took it out. His eyes grew big. Shit, did dalton past? I looked over to dalton who looked super sad.

"Ok, dalton, there is a reason why you dont YOLO your way out of a test, but today is your lucky day. You got EXactly 70%. One more question wrong and you would have flunk." Eben said.

Dalton let out a breath of air in relief,

"Thank goD! For a second there, I thought I failed. Phew." Dalton said.

"We all PASTED! Lets go out to pizza!" Will yelled.

"Ok!" Eben said,

As we walked out of the school we got so many complements,

"You guys are so good at dancing! I wish I could dance like you! You were great! Sorry for what we said, your amazing!" Just complements poured in making my heart melt.

We went out for pizza and then went back to Eben's house.

We were all pooped.

"Lets get some sleep, we all need it" Eben said.

"Agree" Dana said.

"Good night Dalton. Good night Dana. Good night Alex#2. Good night Madison. Good night Gabe. Good night will." I yelled before following cole to our room.

"GOOD NIGHT!" They all screamed back.

Cole closed the lights and I joined him on the bed. He had me close to him. We were just staring at the dark above us. He kissed me on the head. I look at him and I kissed his lips. This kiss meant everything to me. It felt so right. This is the first kiss when everything is actually over. All of my worries, suffering, and depression is gone. We have been together for over 8 months but it felt like 105 years. All my past boyfriends always felt wrong. But with cole, this time it felt right. Like god wanted us to be together. Chessy I know. But I don't regret anything. My amazing journey has ended and all the people I met on the way were amazing.

"Alex, everything is going to be perfect from now on." Cole said.

"I know. I love you cole. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to live such a adventure."

"Heh, I can't explain how much I need you in my life. When your not with me, I can't help but to think of you. When I am with you, my world becomes yours. I don't regret bullying you because If I didn't, I wouldn't have fell in love with you. I fell hard for you and I love you for all eternity." Cole told me.

"To be honest, I didnt want this life. I didn't care about anything. Now that I have met you, I have something to live for. I love waking up next to you every morning. Every second of the day with you. I don't regret a thing even if it means all the things we want through because we did it together. I don't care if the world falls apart tomorrow, if I with you I feel complete." I said

"I remember just bullying you. I loved you since. I will always live you no matter what. Your the one for me." Cole said. He kissed me again.

" I Miss lead you in the beginning. I thought you were a jerk. But you turned out to be my knight in shining armor, my prince, my hero, my boyfriend. I judged you. You were my nightmare when I moved but you turned out to be the sweetest,funniest, hottest, caring and so much more. Your different, but overall You are exactly who I think you are.

__________________AUTHORS NOTE!______________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY! THE STORY HAS NOW ENDED. I MIGHT DO A SEQUEL IF I KNOW I HAVE TIME FOR IT BUT YEAH. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE SUPPORT. I THOUGHT THAT THIS STORY WASNT GOING TO BE BIG MAYBE LIKE 50 VOTES BUT YOU GUYS MADE IT POSSIBLE. THANK YOU! :)