Chapter 10.

-----------------------------------CHAPTER 10 -------------------------------------

ALEX P.O.V

When I woke up, I was the only one at home. I remember everything that happened in the past two days. I just wanted to lay in bed for the rest of my life, but I know reality wouldn't let me. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I took of my sweatshirt and looked at my bruises and scratches. It got better but it still hurts a lot and I could see the blood go through the cloth. I unwrapped it and took a shower. The water was light red. I came out to dry myself and when the towel hit my ribs, my whole body went into shock. My whole rib stung and I swear I could feel it throbbing. I put my bra and underwear on. I get the cloth tape and put a second round of it around my waist. I walk to my closet and pick out a outfit. Today I was going to wear Light blue skinny jeans and a cute button up shirt. I wore a lot of bracelets to cover up my bruises that cole gave me. I didn't bother wearing makeup today. I packed up my bag and headed out. It was still pretty early in the morning do I decided to walk to school. It was only a 30 minute walk. I love the fresh breeze of the winter wind.

When I got to school the rest of the day was normal for me. Cole trips me 24/7, knocks books out of my hand, teases me, kicks my bag, and at some points, he pines me to a wall to scare me. He doesn't do any thing worst, tho. I did see Jane in the hall and I told her my parents were gone for three months and everything that happened at the party. She was surprised I even came to school.

---------------------------- AT THE END OF SCHOOL ---------------------------

I walk home since no one wanted to drive me home. I really didn't mind it. I got home and relaxed on the couch.

2 HOURS LATER

*DINNG DONG

I hear the door bell ringing. I expect any one , who could it be? When I open the door I see none other than Cole Pendery.

I was still really mad at him for abusing me.

"Why are you here? And how do you know where I live" I ask with so much anger and confusion.

"We have to work on the dances. Oh and I saw you leave the house yesterday" he said. I was officially creeped out.

"We're you following me?!" I ask

"Why would I follow you?" He said with a humph.

"Then how did you see me come out?" I said

" I wasn't stalking you. I live two blocks away from you and when I walked to school yesterday I saw you, gosh, feisty" he said.

"Well are you going to invite me in or not?" He said. I didn't want to but I know I had to.

"Huh? Oh, yeah" I was thinking about something else and I don't hear him.

"Nice house" he said

"Thanks...." I say back. This was the first time he complement me.

"Well, lets get started" he said.

We walk into the living room and he moves some furniture and boxes around. He was really strong. Wait what am I thinking I hate him and he hates me!"

"So, uh, where is your parents?" He asked

"Out of town for three months" I say

"Oh, that sucks" he replied

Is he really being nice.

"Why did you come so late? It's like 6:00pm?" I ask

"Well, I have soccer practice. Ok, let's start with warm up exercises" he said after moving the couch.

We did some warm up exercises and he popped his iPod into my stereo and started to teach me the moves for the finale showcase. I was actually good at them. I learned almost half the dance and I must admit, I had a good time.

After about a hour or two , my bruises started to act up.

"Oww!" I yelled

"what's wrong?" He asked. It really seems likes he cares.

"Um, Well you kicked me in the ribs in the party yesterday. Don't you remember?" I say while lifting my shirt up to the bruises.

He looked at the swollen bruises with blood stain on them. At first I could tell he felt sorry, but after about a second he snapped out of it and he got mad.

"Well, someone had to teach you a lesson!" He said

"I think we did enough dancing today" he said while storming out the door.

He was already out side when I saw that he forgot his iPod. But I didn't bother to yell his name.

I just laid on the couch and went on my Instagram.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

COLE'S P.O.V

I ran out of the house very quickly. I was walking in the fog. I was drunk yesterday , I know I hit her but I didn't think I did it that hard. I actually feel bad. What is wrong with me? She deserved it. Next time she will know not to mess with me. I shouldn't care about her, she is just trash.

"SHIT!" I said while remembering I left my iPod at her house. Should I go back? Nah, I'll get it next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note~

Ok, I know this chapter is really short, I apologize. It's short because I want to put what happens next in a another chapter.

VOTE! COMMENT! And I love you guys <3