Chapter 36 Back to School

ALEX P.O.V

I was driving in the car when I heard a police siren behind us.

* beep boo beep Boo beep boo*

"Shit!" Cole said.

I pulled my car to the side and then I saw Will's car pull aside to wait for us I guess.

I saw a police man walk up to my car.

"Mam, may I please see your drivers license?" He said.

"Um, sure." I said. I took out my wallet and gave him my driver license.

"Ok. We're you guys drinking or something. You went over the speed limit." The police said.

"Oh I'm sorry. We are late for school and I didn't really notice the speed sign." I said.

"We are not drinking!" Cole said. I looked in the mirror to see Madison and Dalton in the back seat just looking at us.

"We don't drink." Madison said popping her head out of the back seat.

"Ok, I will have to give you a citation though." The police said.

"I understand" I reply. He was writing down my ticket and then I saw Will come out of his car and told us to hurry.

I mouthed back 'ok'. The police gave us our ticket and I put it in my bag without looking at it.

"Be safe next time." The police said.

"Ok, thank you." Dalton said.

The police went back to his car and we drove off. Cole took out my ticket from my bag.

"1000$!!!!!" Cole yelled. I jumped at how loud he was.

"THAT MUCH?!!" Dalton said.

"Ugh, how am I going to pay for this?" I said.

"I will pay for you!" Cole said.

"I won't let you! It my fault I got pulled over. It's to much money." I said trying to stop wasting cole's money.

"Don't worry about it. I have money, it's fine." Cole said.

"I will help pay to!" Madison said.

"Guys don't worry about it, I will find a way to pay for it." I said while making a turn.

"How are you going to do that?" Dalton said.

"I don't know yet but I will." I reply.

We got to school and I parked my car. Will parked next to my car. We were all walking toward the office to tell our excuse on where we were the past few weeks.

"Why did you get pulled over?" Will asked

"Oh, I was going past the speed limit." I said.

"How much was the ticket?" Alex#2 said.

"1000$" cole said for me.

"1000$!!!!! For a speeding ticket! That's alot of money." Gabe said.

"I know it is." I said.

"How are you going to pay for it?" Dana asked.

"I don't know yet? My parents only left me a certain amount of money for food and bills. They didn't give me extra money to pay for a parking ticket." I said.

"Don't worry, we will help you pay!" Dana shouted.

"I said that to!!" Cole said

"Me to!" Madison and dalton said together.

"Guys, we talked about this. I will not let you pay for my mistake. Plus, it's way to much money." I said.

"Alex, your the one who has been through a lot, I think we need to give you some help." Will said.

"No!" I said.

"Please just one time...." Alex#2 said.

"I can't." I say.

They all sighed.

We go to the office.

"May I help you with something?" The office lady said.

"Um, we are here from being absent for a few weeks." Cole said.

"Oh, it's you guys." She said with attitude. Dang she is feisty.

"Ok, what is your excuse for missing school for 4 weeks?" The lady said.

"Well, we were on a tour. And the girls went with us." Gabe said.

"Ok. Now you should know that you will have a lot of catching up to do, right?" She asked.

We all nodded.

"Ok well, since you guys are here. Have you seen Jane?" The lady asked.

"What do you mean?" Madison asked,

"Jane? Oh she hasn't been in school for 4 weeks to. I am wondering if she went n our with you guys" she said.

I know where Jane has been. She has been busy hurting us. I never thought she would skip school though.

"Um, we are not sure. She didn't go on tour with us." Dalton said.

"Oh ok. Well I need each of you to sign a piece of paper saying your excused from school." The lady said.

"Ok." Dana said. We were all signing and filling out the papers.

Once we were all done. We gave her the form. She gave us all late passes.

"Hurry along. Oh and if you see Jane around tell her she needs to come to school or we will have to fail her." The lady said.

"Ok sure." Gabe said.

____________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE~

Ok sorry this was short. I have so much homework. Thank you guys for all the support. Next few chapters are going to be more interesting. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :) <3