Chapter 39

ALEX P.O.V

I sat down in the back corner of the class in 6th period. My teacher started talking and we read the text book together in class and it was so boring. I day dreamt about my life with cole In the future. Were we going to be together for the rest of our life? Was he going to break my heart? I guess I just have to let fate take us.

"Alex" the teacher said my name,

"Huh? Yes?" I say confused.

"Please read the next passage." She said.

I look down at my book, confused at where I was suppose to read.

"Um... Sorry. I don't know where we are." I admitted

Everyone was staring at me. Ugh, did I mention I hate attention.

He sighed in disappoint. "Read page 295 paragraph 4" he said strictly.

Dam I was off tract. I flipped my book two pages and looked for it.

I started to read it. My voice was a bit cracky. I was never the best in reading. I swear I feel like I'm dyslexic, but I'm not,

The bell finally rang after around 34 minutes. I was walking out the door when someone tripped me. I know the teacher saw but she didn't do anything about it. I laid on the floor and got up. I heard someone say 'Why would you date such a whore ass boyfriend.'

I got mad and ran up to the person. No one talks about cole like that.

"Hey man, what the hell is wrong with you!" I yell.

"Nothing. I just love to tease you. Plus it's true." He said.

"Cole is not a whore or a ass unlike you." I say. Dang, I didn't know how much people were against me and cole dating.

"You and cole are a gross couple." A girl said walking by.

"Haha, see no one likes you." The guy said ganging up on me. He soon had me up against the locker.

"Please get off. Your such a freak!!" I complain

"Nah." He said.

I struggle and apparently my shirt kinda lifted up a bit and I think he saw my bruises.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" He said while letting me free. He lifts up my shirt.

"Hey, what the heck man!" I say pulling my shirt down.

"Aw, does cole beat you secretly?" He asked.

"NO HE DOESN'T! Now could you please leave me alone?!!" I say.

He then grabs my arm and pulls up my sleeves. I gasp in pain from the way he pressure my wounds.

"Oh My God. Cole hurts you." He said.

"He doesn't! He is the best boyfriend ever and now would you please go away!" I said.

People were staring at us. They were all shocked some had a evil smile on. Their was like a crowd around us.

I push off the guy who was teasing me and walk away.

"Come back here. We are not done!!" He yelled. He grabs my hand and I fall on the floor. I hit my head.

"Owww" I say quietly.

He lifts me up and I just stand their looking at him madly.

Then I hear someone yelling.

"HEY GET OFF HER!!!!" The voice said. I know that voice.

The crowd stood back and then it was cole with dalton, Gabe, Dana, Will, Alex#2, and Madison. I could see how mad cole was. His eyes full of anger. Cole's face reddened as he clenched his teeth and took heavy breaths. His hands were in a ball ready to fight.

"Cole!" I say excited.

"I said get off her." Cole yelled. Dalton, Madison, Gabe, Alex#2, Will, and Dana were in the back for backup.

The guy let me go. And I was just standing there. Class had already rung and their was still a huge crowd around us. I'm surprised no teacher has tried to stop us yet.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?!!!" Dalton yelled at the guy.

"Haha, nothing. I just love to see cole get hurt about his girlfriend getting hurt." He said.

Cole was madder than ever.

"I swear if you ever hurt her, you will die!" Cole yells.

"Haha, I'm not the one who hurts her. At least I don't abuse her like you do." He guy said.

Cole looks at me with confusion.

I push the guy from the back. " I TOLD YOU, COLE DIDN'T HURT ME!" I screamed.

"Then who did!!?" He asked.

I don't know what to say. I can't tell him that Jane kidnapped us and told her people to Hurt us.

I stand their. All eyes were on me.

"I can't tell you." I say.

"Why not?!" He said with a teasing voice.

"I just can't!! But I can tell you Cole would never hurt me. He is best thing in the world. If you are going to be mean about us dating then so be it." I say with anger.

I run over to cole and he hugs me and protects me.

He lets go of me and walks over to the guy.

"I would never hurt her!Never in a thousand years!"Cole said before punching the guy in the face. His face was bleeding and he was on the floor groaning in pain.

Cole walks back up to me and wraps his arm around me.

I was shaking and I swear I wanted to cry. How could someone be so mean.

I walk away and then I hear Dana sticking up for me.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW! Being a dick isn't going to make yours bigger!" Dana said.

The crowd was "oohing" someone even said " you just got owned man!"
I laughed a little at how silly Dana could get.

"Thanks Dana." I say turning around and laughing

"No problem." He said giving me a wink.

We all walked over to the dance class. I could tell people were helping the guy because we were alone in the hall ways.

I smile up on cole.

COLE'S P.O.V

Alex smiled at me. Man, her smile brightened up the room like a ray of sunshine.

I give her a quick kiss. I hear the rest saying awwwww in the back of my head. I feel Alex smile.

"Like the shining knight." Madison said.

"Haha." I reply.

We went down to the second floor and went down the hall way to the Dance room.