Chapter 20 the switch

ALEX P.O.V

I woke up in a van tied to a seat. I try to struggle out but the rope was way to thick and it was giving me rope burns. I start to scream for help.

"HELP ME!! HELP ME!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

As I was trying to escape the van went over on a bump and I stopped. I saw a black shadow of a person near the driver seat coming closer to me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!" I cry

"I want you to suffer." The man said

"WHY? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? JUST LET ME GO HOME, PLEASE!," I yelp

He was right in front of me when I looked up, I didn't recognize him.

"I CAN'T. IT'S A ORDER! NOW SHUT UP OR I WILL SHUT YOU UP!!" He said

Wait, what? It was a order. Who would want me to suffer?

"HELP!!" I scream out for one last attempt.

"I told you to shut up, didn't I??!!!!!" He said and he slapped my face really hard.

"Owwwww! What the hell man." I yell

"I told you to shut up." He said

"Who are you?" I asked annoyed

"I'm your worst nightmare. Just call me Alan." He said with a smirk.

"OK, ALAN! Why did you bring me here? What do you want from me?" I asked

"It was a order and this is my job!" Alan said

"Wait, who sent you here?" I asked confused

"You will find out soon" he said while walking back to the front of the van.

I was really scared at this point. I didn't know what I was going to do.

The van stopped and their were two guys, one came out and then the other one was Alan.

Alan went toward me to untie me and when he pushed me out the car I fell on my knees scraping them. I got up and I thought I could make a run for it. I started to run. I didn't know where I was going but it was better then staying here. I heard Alan and the other guy come chasing me.

"STOP RUNNING OR I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND!!" Alan yelled

I just ignored him. Bad choice. He caught up to me and pushed me to the floor. I lay there in so much pain. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me to a dark room and threw me in there. He spit on me while I was laying on the floor. I started to cry.

----------------------------- COLES P.O.V---------------------------------

We were all in Alex's house and when I walked in I started to cry thinking about her. I felt Dana pat my back.

"We will get her back, We promise Cole" Dana said

I just nod and go to sit on the couch. Everyone followed me and we were all just sobbing. Eventually, everyone fell asleep. I was alone and awake. I forced myself to sleep but I just couldn't stop to think what that guy must be doing to her right now. I cried myself to sleep. While I was asleep I got a text. I opened my phone and it was the same person who told me she was going to suffer.

I looked at the text and it said. "She tried to run away from us." There was a video response attached to the text. I didn't want to watch it without the boys and Madison and Alex#2. I started to tear up again. Dalton woke up and saw me staring at my phone crying.

"Yo, man, what's up?" Dalton asked

"This." I showed him the text.

"Click the video." Dalton said.