Chapter 41

ALEX P.O.V

Everyone was in my car except for Will and Gabe. We were having a small party while jamming out to music and eating. I love my car.

Once I got to my house, I parked my car. We all got out and then Will and Gabe arrived. We all went inside.

"Should we do homework or the dances first?" Will asked, heading into the kitchen and pulling out chips.

"Um..... I think we should do homework first." Gabe said.

"Yeah. Homework makes me a lot more stress." Dana said.

"Good thing me and Alex#2 don't have alot of homework." Madison said.

"Why not?" Dalton asked in a whine voice.

Most of our teacher said that they will help us during class and since we are such good students, we don't have to make up for our work. They told us that they will get us caught up." Alex#2 said.

"You are so freaking lucky." I said.

"Well, we should start. I have way to much homework to be fooling around." Cole said.

During the next few hours, we didn't do anything but work. We were so concentrated. We only stopped to talk and help. Like If we had the same classes we would do the assignments together. It's so hard a frustrating, but I want to finish all of it fast so we don't have anything to worry about.

"AHHH, I can't take this anymore. I am so tired and this is so much work." Dalton yelled.

"It's ok babe." Madison said comforting him.

Dalton calmed down.

Around 6 hours has past with non stop work and Madison and Alex are done with all their work. I mean like legit done. They caught up with everything while I still have 3 more periods of work to go.

"Ugh! You guys are so lucky. I still have so much. This is so stressful." Dana said in a pout to Alex#2

"I can help you do some homework." Madison said while taking some of Dana's assignments.

"YAY!!!" Dana screamed in excitement.

"Hey, why don't you help me." Will asked.

"Because Dana's work is easy. I have already covered everything." Madison.

"Haha, don't worry, Will. I can help you." Alex#2 said.

"Yes!!!" Will exclaimed.

I just roll my head playfully.

Seriously, it's like already dark and we are still doing homework. We only stopped to eat but it was right back to homework.

I finished most of my periods. I just have to do math, which was not a lot.

I looked at the clock.

"Shit! Guys, it's already 11:53pm." I yelled.

"Dang, how long were we working for?" Gabe asked.

"Ok we got off school at around 1:25pm, and it's 11:54. So that brings us to............." Cole said. He was never really good at math.

"Over 11 hours." I say.

"Man! We still have to work on the dance." Dalton said.

"We should just continue the homework tomorrow and start on the dance." Gabe said.

"Finally we get to do something fun." Dana said.

We put away all our work to the side and we move out all the furniture so we have a place to dance.

"We should start on the-" cole got cut off from the door bell ringing.

*RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGGG*

"Who would come over at 12:00am?" Gabe said annoyed.

"I don't know." I say.

"I'll go get it." Cole said,

Cole walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey guys!" It was Eben. Shit he scared me, I thought it was Ian or Todd.

We all exhaled our breathes in relief.

"Gosh, you scared the crap out of us." Will said.

"Sorry. Who did you think I would be?" Eben asked.

"Uh...no body." Madison said.

"How do you know where I live?" I ask Eben.

"Cole tells me everything about you." Eben said. I could tell that cole was blushing.

"Oh, you do huh?" I tease cole.

"Maybe." He says.

"Awww, that's cute." I say as I go up to him and gives him a kiss.

"It's nice to finally meet cole's girlfriend."Eben said to me.

"Me to." I say.

"Oh, come on in." I say as I escort him to the living room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

What will happen when Eben comes? What will they keep from him and what will they tell him? Keep reading tomorrow. I love you guys. Thanks for all the support. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :)