Chapter 14, I HATE JANE AND ERIC

CHAPTER 14

ALEX P.O.V

I woke up next to cole. He was so cute when he sleeps. I don't know what to do with my life right now. I have no one but Cole. After he saved me yesterday, I just keep reliving. I can't stand that bitch Jane. I thought she was a true friend. She wasn't. I just can't stand her. How could she just stab my back for nothing. All I did was go after Cole to find out why he did that. Eric is so a bi*** too. I hate him. I thought I was going to have a relationship with him. He is the real jerk, not cole. Cole Is actually really nice, he did all those things to me to keep his reputation up. I can't blame him. But why is it so important to keep it up,tho. I don't even know. All I know is that he loves me and I love him, that's all that matters. When cole kissed me, I wanted to kiss him back. I don't know why. It just felt right. I should get up now.

I try to get up but cole just tightens his grip around my waist harder.

"Cole I need to get ready" I said

"Can't we just stay here forever together." He said

"That's really cheesy and no." I said

He pouted like a baby.

"Cole I have to peeeeee." I squirm.

"Ugh, no fun" he said

"Haha, you should get ready to. We have to go to school in a hour." I said while getting up

"Five more minute mom" he said

"Get up lazy butt" i said. I went to the bathroom to pee and then into the showers. I washed my hair and came out in 30 mins. I dry myself and bush my teeth and hair. I go to my dresser and pick out something to wear.

"Ohh, could I choose your outfit" cole said

"Oh hell no. You guys don't know how to match. Your going to make me look like a clown" I said and laughed

"Well, number one, you could never look like a clown cause you to beautiful and number two, I have great sense of style. I mean look at me" cole said with a smirk.

"Yeah, a boy shirtless and black pants," I said while smirking back on him.

"Pleeeeaaaaasssseeee let me dress you, I swear I will make you look cute" he said

"Ok, one try and if you mess this up, you have too......ugh...... Then I won't pick out your cloths."

"Ok, deal"

He looked in my closet and picked out a pair of white skinny jeans and a blue top crop. He picked out a light blue necklace and a pair of light blue converse. I have to admit, he does have good style.

"Well?" He said

"TURN AROUND" I said.

"Ok"

I changed into the clothes he gave me and surprisingly it was cute.

"I actually like it." I said

"Told you I have good suspense of style" he said

I hit him on the arm gently as a congratulations.

"Owwwwww" he said pouting like a baby.

"Oh, man up." I said.

"Get changed Cole, and I'm picking the outfit," I said.

" I don't have clothes here."

"True, lets go to your house, we have plenty of time." I said with a smile

"Ok"

We drove to Cole's house and I went straight to his closet. By the way if you are wondering where her mom is, she is with Eben, cole's manager. I went through his whole closet and I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans. Then I took out a dark blue plain tanktop and a white button up shirt. Of course lastly, I get a dark blue tie. I told him to wear converse and his outfit really looked great.

"See I have style,too." I said smiling.

"I never said you didn't" he said while pushing me to his bed and kissing me on the lips. It wasn't a messy kiss. It was cute and passionate.

I smiled when kissing him. It seems like every time we kiss there are sparks everywhere. I know cheesy but it's true.

"Cole, we need to get to school" I said

"Aww, come on. A little more?" He said while looking at me with puppy eyes.

I kiss him on the cheeks and I got up from the bed. We went to school after.

"How are people going to react to us being together now?" I asked

"I don't know, we will just have to find out." Cole said with a grin

"How about your reputation?" I asked

"It's ok, your more important, as long as I have you, I am happy" he said. So sweet. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We walked into school and Cole held my hand. I wanted to just run away but I know I can't because reality beat me to it.

Everyone was looking at us and I meant everyone. I felt cole tense up, I squeezed his hand to calm him down. I saw Jane and Eric looking at us and I just ignored them. I went to my Locker and they was posters everywhere taped on my locker saying I slept with cole, I'm sick, she uses all the guys in the school to get whats she wants, she a whore and a fake, and worst, she is a slut. I tensed up and started to cry while cole looked at me.

"What the hell?" I wondered who would do such a thing and then I remembered everything on my locker, Jane and Eric called me. I hate her so much. I ran to the bathroom crying and I looked back to see cole staring at me with his eyes. I know he wanted to help. I saw him rip all the papers off and throw them in the trash angrily. He really does care and I love him for it.

COLE P.O.V~ I saw all the mean posters that Jane and Eric wrote and taped onto Alex's locker. She started crying and I hate when she cries, it makes me so sad. I got mad and ripped away all the papers and threw them in the trash. I was going to go to Alex but I have something better to do. I walk over to Jane who has a smirk on her face. I want to slap her so hard right now. Did I mention everyone was still watching us like a movie.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yelled at Eric and Jane

"The world needs to see who she really is" she said

"SHE IS NONE OF THOSE THINGS! IN FACT THEY MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY MORE!" I screamed. I was so mad. No one hurts my girl.

"aww, don't worry, your slut of a girlfriend is going down with you!" She said with a evil face. I wanted to kick her in the face

"Your not going to hurt me right? You can't hurt me cause I'm a girl" she said sweetly

"Fu** you and your rules. Your friend didn't seem to follow them when he was beating her yesterday at prom." I said aloud.

Both there eyes widen, they didn't think I would tell the whole world about there crime.

"OH! your going down now, watch your back!" She said looking mad. I wasn't afraid of her, I just stepped closer and Eric pushed me back telling me not to hit her. I was going to hit Eric when I heard Alex.

"Cole! Come on, there not worth it. It will just get you suspended. They are nothing but trash, don't listen to them." She said looking confident but was still crying a little.

I huffed and walked to her.

"Aww, little baby can't take a fight" she wined

While I was next to Alex I pulled her close and yelled back " DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE, HYPOCRITE" I yelled. I felt Alex giggle a little from that.

Jane just looked at me with evil eyes. She was offended and she was going to get us back. But who cares, as long as she doesn't hurt Alex, I won't care what she does. We walk to class and everyone was still shocked about what just happened. They just continue with there day tho.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N~

Sorry for such a bad chapter. I think i will post another one later on today. OMG SUPERMAN IS COMING OUT TODAY! SO EXCITED!!!! VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!! BYEEEE <3