Chapter 19 HELP!

ALEX P.O.V

When I woke up I saw cole was next to me. I didn't want to wake him. I unwrapped his arms around me and went to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and took a long hot shower, I was thinking about me and cole. Will he always be there for me? What will happen in 8 years? Does he mean all the things he says? I just need to stop worrying and let the future guide us.

I got out to dry my body and hair. I wrap the towel around my body and brushed my teeth and hair. I put a little makeup on and walk back to the room to pick out a outfit. I look into the closet and see that half of my clothes is Coles. His mom said he could stay at my house for a month or so.

I picked out a pair of light ripped jeans, a top crop that goes over my tank top, a pair of converse, and some jewelry. Right when I was going to change, cole woke up.

"You would look a lot sexier if you unwrapped your towel" cole said

"Cole, you are such a pervert. Now get up and get ready, school starts in 45 mins." I said.

"Ugh, no fun" he said.

He got up and was about to leave when he ran back to me and pushed me against the wall lightly and started to kiss me on the lips. I kiss him back and before you know it, we were making out.

"Ok, stop. I really need to change." I said

"Aww, just a few more minutes?" Cole whined

"Cole, seriously I need to change and then we have to go to school" I said strictly

"Ugh, fine." Cole whined and left to get ready.

"Guys and there hormones." I said quietly to myself

Cole looked back and just said, "you know you enjoyed it, too"

"I did, NOW GO! We are going to be so late." I said

"Ok ok" cole said backing off.

After we were done. We took the car and when we got there we were late.

"See, if I hadn't stop you, we could both have detention" I said

"Yeah, but we are already late, might as well" cole said with a smirk

I kissed him on the lips and went to school.

The day went on and Jane tried to do everything she can to make myself feel bad for her. I just ignore even though what she says hurts my heart so much.

I bumped into Madison and Alex#2 when I was going to third period.

"Oh yeah, meet us at Madison's locker after school so we can hang out." Alex#2 said

"Ok." I nod and get to class.

------------------------------------------------AFTER SCHOOL-----------------------------------------------

I walk to Madison's locker and see they were already there waiting for me.

"Hey, I'm here lets go." I shout.

"Where have you been, it's been like 20 minutes." Madison asked

"Oh, sorry. Me and cole came to school a little late and we both got detention for 10 minutes." I explained.

"We'll, ok. Come on, lets go." Alex#2 said

We walked to a park just a few blocks from the soccer field and sat under a gigantic tree. The sun was shining on us and it started to get hot. There was no one around. I wonder why?

"Lets just finish our homework then we can go play on the swings." I said like a kid.

"Your such a kid." Madison said.