Chapter 43 pranks

ALEX P.O.V

I really like Eben's house. It's so big. Me and cole took the biggest guest room. We unpacked and he went to go play a new video game called GTA5.

I was just laying on the bed, facing the wall, on my iPhone just scrolling down my vines (yes, I still love vines. Don't judge.) when I felt someone jumping on my bed. I turned around to see Madison and Alex#2.

"Hey guys!" I said while sitting up.

"Hey!" Madison said in a cheerful way.

"What brings you in my room?" I asked them in a sophisticated way.

"Lets play a prank on the boys." Alex#2 said in a evil voice.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"Because they won't get off the tv. GTA5 has taken over there Brains. Like every time we try to talk to them, they are like 'yep, yeah, uh-huh, sure, ok' they are so distracted. How did you not notice?" Madison said.

"I don't know, I was in my room the whole time." I said.

"So are you in?" Alex#2 asked.

"I don't know. They are going to get so mad at us." I said backing out

"Come on. It's going to be really fun! I promise. Just imagine their faces." Madison said in a really convincing voice.

"Uh. Fine, I will do it, but only because I love you guys." I said.

"YAY!!!!!" They screamed.

"Shhh, we are going to be to suspicious." I told them.

"Oh, sorry."

"So what's the plan?" Alex#2 said.

"How about we unplug their game sneakily." Madison said.

"We can't do that! They will get a little too mad at us." I told her.

"Ohh, we should just turn off all the lights and scare the shit out of them and then we can sneakily save the game and on count, we will unplug the game and see there reaction." Alex#2 said.

"Smart! I like it." Madison said.

"Ok, we will have to be really sneakily. Ok lets assign jobs now. While the boys are playing, Alex#2 you will sneak up behind the sofa and then I will sneak up to the plug and unplug it. Madison, on count you will turn off the lights and while the boys are confused, Alex#2 you will grab the extra controller and quickly save it, then I will unplug it. Lets just see their reaction. Remember, this has to be perfect." I said.

"Ok, lets go." Madison said.

We quietly walked downstairs and Alex#2 started to go on the knees and crawl behind the sofa. I went second, I ran over to the side of the room where all the plugs were and looked for the white wire. I found it and then I saw Madison at the light switches ready to turn it off. I saw that Alex#2 had the extra remote in her hand. I looked at Madison and then I looked at Alex#2. Madison nodded. She turned off the lights. All you could see was complete darkness, the only thing that was light was the tv.

"What the hell?" I heard dalton say.

"What was that?" Cole said. I wanted to die laughing so hard.

They all turned around but saw nothing. I saw that Alex had already saved the game while they turned around. I quickly pulled the wire making the tv go off. It was complete darkness now. No one could see anything

"What the hell!!!!???." Gabe yelled.

"OUR GAME!!!" Dana screamed. I died laughing in my head.

We let the boys continue to get mad and yell and scream just a little more.