Chpter 23 OMG ITS YOU!

GABES P.O.V

We waited for the attack to come. Me and Dana were hiding just behind the basement door so when they open it we will knock them out and escape. I know it's not the best plan but it's worth a shot.

10 minutes later~

We heard footsteps outside the door, then we heard some keys.

"Ready?" I whispered to Dana

"Yeah, lets get it over with" Dana said looking kinda scared

Once the guy opened the door, we ran in front of him and pushed him down. Me and Dana were beating the shit out of him.
But we ran out of luck when his friend Todd came.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THERE" he yelled. He saw Alan on the floor broken and he got really mad. I looked at Dana and I pushed Todd out of the way so Dana could make a run for it.

"RUN, DANA, RUN!" I yelled at him.

Dana made a run for it and I think he might have escaped. I hope he did. I looked back at Todd who was getting up. He looked mad.

"Oh, your going to get it now!" He told me. I backed away and then I felt another body behind me. Shit I'm dead. I looked behind me to see Alan who's nose was bleeding. They ganged up on me and pushed me down the strikes back to the basement. They started to come sat me and I saw a whip in one of their hands.

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that" I said trying to solve things out.

"SHUT UP!!" Alan said while throwing me to a wall. I fell in pain and then I felt a knife like go through my back over and over.

I look up to see Todd just about to whip my face. I cover my face in instinct fast enough for him to just whip my head.

I was bleeding hard.

"Oww stop!" I screamed

They pinned me against the wall. I just spit on them. They wipe off my spit and Todd punched my face and kneed me in the stomach. I fall to the ground and they put in one last kick in me and then Alan went to get rope. He came back and tied me to a wall making sure I don't try to escape the next time. They leave and lock the door, I hope Dana made it out.

---------------- DANA P.O.V ----------------

"RUN DANA RUN" Gabe said signaling me. I saw him push Todd out of the way and I took it as a opportunity to get out of here. I didn't want to leave. Gabe but this might be the only chance I can get out to get some help. I will come back for him. I swear.

I was running and I almost made my way out the door when a girl stopped me.

"Where do you think your going?" She said

"JANE!" I say surprised

What the hell was Jane doing here. Right after the guy who was her date came next to her.

"Hey, your the guy who took Jane to the prom. I remember you. Your the jerk that hit Alex and then cole beat the shit out of you" I said back looking mad as ever.

"Yep! That's me. Me and Jane swore to get revenge on you guys and we will make sure that happens to your band and their little girlfriends." The guy said

"By the way, I'm Ian " janes date said.

"Now! Aren't you surprised to see us again. I told you to watch your back" Jane said

"Your the one who told those guys to hurt us." I whisper. Everything was coming together. Jane and Ian sent Todd and Alan to kidnap us and torture us for what we did to them.

"Haha, yeah that's us." Ian said

Before I knew it he kicked me in the nuts and I fell to the floor. I sat up and started to back away.

"Now, back to business. You are going to learn not to try to escape because it won't do you any good." Ian said looking at me mad.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed.

"I can't." Jane said

I backed up enough to hit the wall of the building. I saw Alan and Todd walk out of the basement and locking it. Jane signaled the guys to come near me. I saw they had a whip on their hands.

"Aww, did the baby try to escape" Todd teased

"Stay away from me!" I said

"To bad" Alan said before they started to whip me. I counted, 47 times they whipped me. I was bleeding so hard I felt dizzy. I was on the floor in so much pain and then Ian came up and started to kick me and he went on top of me and punched my face over and over. I tried to punch him back and I manage to get a few hits in but I was mostly damaged. I was so weak at the time. He ripped off my shirt and threw me against the wall making me scrap it against the hard and sharp edges. I was moaning for help. They just looked at me on the floor and smirked.

"Not so tough now is he?" Alan said

I tried to get up but it just hurtled to much to move. They lifted me up by the hair and dragged me back to the basement. I was trying to struggle out but he had a tight grip. Todd unlocked the basement door and threw me in. I fell 10 stairs down and I saw Gabe looking at me, hurt as bad as me but tied to the wall. He was surprised.

"Man, are you ok?" Gabe asked

"Don't worry about me, look at yourself, your just as bad." I said

I found a piece of glass on the floor and cut the rope to untie Gabe.

"Thanks man" Gabe said

"Anything." I said

I started to tear up a bit from both the pain and the news.

"GABE!" I said

"What?" He looked at me

"I know who sent to hurt us" I said

"WHO??" Gabe looked scared

"JANE AND IAN" I said loudly

"WHAT! IMA GOING TO FUCKING KILL THEM WHEN WE GET OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE" Gabe screamed

"Who's This Ian guy anyway!?!" Gabe looked confused

"Remember on the day of prom When we went to look for cole and Alex. And we saw Jane and her date. Her date is Ian." I explained

"That sun of a bitch, I thought they broke up" I said

"Guess not now they said they were going to torture our band and yours, Dalton's, and Coles girlfriend" I said

"I will kill them if they go anywhere near Alex#2 or any of our friends" Gabe said. He was mad.

They left us only one blanket to share. I told Gabe to turn around and take off his shirt. He took it off and gave me his batman shirt. It was really dirty and bloody. I used the shirt to wipe most of our blood off but some scars were just to deep and it was impossible for it to stop bleeding. Me and Gabe had bruises every where. We looked like we just came out of a MMA fight but 100 times worst.

We shared the blanket and I think we drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE~ hope you like it so far, a lot more drama coming your way. Will they escape? How will they get the money? Will Alex's and Coles relationship effect the problem? VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

Latest Update~ 8/27/13